Chit's new spiral bound reporter's notebook

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Chit

Re: Chit's new spiral bound reporter's notebook

#41 Post by Chit » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:19 pm

I stabbed Jingtei to make her give me the bag of bits I need to save everyone
But Pol grabbed it an they all tried to catch me an I hadda run
I shoulda gone sly an stole it later but THERE IS NO TIME

Jingtei just like the big chunky farmers' kids at school that never went hungry. Poke poke poke from the moment I arrived
Yer late
Yer stupid
Yer irresponsible
Yer a crappy parent not to be trusted with a baby
Yer rubbish I am better bigger richer prettier smarter stronger than you are

Went to Morrigan's barn. I need help against the insects to save Starlight an Stormwind an I made a mistake an Starlight is hunting me
Toss up; will she help me defeat the insects, or hand me in?
Turns out the answer is she will not give me up but she will not help me neither.

She says people are strange. I had not noticed it but she told me Anne thinks we are kids an she is the mother. I thought she was just arsing around
She says Black Stoen is back an the last time it was becos we was cursed an no one knew it
Lumi has stopped bein all right an wrong
Morrigan is hangin around her beggin fer a smile an a pat on the head an a roll in the hay

If Black Stoen is back are all of Starlight cursed?
Is that why I hadda stick Jingtei?

If ya ever get a tiny thing of yer own they grab it from ya an throw it to each other laffin cos ya cannot get it
Snatch the one new hair ribbon ya ever got an hold it above yer head an watch ya dance an try to reach it an then they toss it up into the tree where ya hafta watch from the classroom while it gets grey an soiled over months until it blows away
The grownups tell ya that ya cannot look after stuff and don't deserve new stuff and they make ya wear clothes the kids laff at becos other kids wore em an threw em out

Jingtei holdin the bag of bits over my head and laffin watchin me dance to get em

I CANNOT BE DOIN WITH ALL OF THIS
The insects are eating Azerite and will be coming fer us We gotta get machines built an tested an ready to use flamethrowers an electric fryers an insect sprays
I cannot rely on no gnome army that don't exist except in Devvy's head. Like Morrigan says, tell it to the King, sure he'll send an army

I feel this terrible need to rush even when I hear Nomine an officers on the stone
No one believes me an they will die for it

I gotta do the dirty jobs so others can keep their hands clean.

Morrigan has started echoes in my head an nuthing feels right.
If Black Stoen is back are we all cursed?
Even me?
It bothers me that I dunno how I know about the insects.
I don't remember seein it or havin someone tell me
Am I losin my shit?

There is only one way I can think of to find out
Morrigan aint intrested in helpin
Too busy trying to win against Stoen an dive into the flame that burns
Can't risk askin anyone else
They wanna lock me up an I gotta take action

My heart is sick fer Plume red blood on his white feathers

Chit

#42 Post by Chit » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Somethin's up with Syra. Even with my head not on straight I can tell when she's worried about somethin.

Still tryin to figure out what to do about me an Jingtei. Went to the costume ball an tried to pretend it dint happen, but my heart was not in it.
Seemed like evry time someone come in, we was talkin about Jingtei bein unwell. Then after, Lumi wanted to talk to me about Morrigan. Told me she DINT heal Jingtei after I stabbed her.The blade was in her deep, an them idiots tried to jump me an it waggled about.

The very FIRST thing ya know about stab wounds is Do Not Take Out The Blade. Otherwise they bleed out in short order. But there was healers there, Lumi is a damned BATTLE HEALER. I made sure they were close when I took out the blade and done a runner.
But the curse made her not do a thing.
Stoen had to bandage her an fly her to some healers. Apparently it was a hellish journey an a close run thing.
If I'd of known, I wouldn't just of turned up to the party an pretended nuthin had happened.

Hope the advice I gave Lumi on Morrigan was good.
Not sure I should be givin any advice to anyone until I have fixed my own problems.

I short-changed Syra with top of the head advice. I was bashin stuff workin fer the King. Needed to do it to feel ok about myself.
Wasn't really listenin.
I'm really off my game.

Chit

#43 Post by Chit » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:43 am

Saw Syra on the mission. Turned out she saved the day with fake SI-7 documents, so Stoen an her could make sure there was a safe nest to return to.

Would of liked to talk to Syra, any updates. But that weren't gonna happen with me stickin to Morrigan like glue.

Except when it counted which was hard. I hated sittin in a bush waitin fer her to get it done. Fightin scares me shitless an the only way I know to handle it is to run towards it an let the rage an cold steel take over. No stone, no eyes on the ground, no intel. I coulda taken out them two guards easy, chopped off what he was waggling haha. Not part of Lumi's plan. Yeah right. But there is such a thing as morale.
Kept my mouth shut, be a good girl Chit sit down quiet an don't disrupt the class.

Lumi made the the right choice, not lettin me go up on that hill with Todd. I might of disobeyed Our Leader if I hadda watch disaster go down.
He was clever though. Briefin it in public to Starlight like that made it harder to argue the toss. I am too used to playin solitaire. If there was no chance of savin Morrigan I would not go in. But sometimes there is a chance an then ya gotta make yer own mind up. He would himself. But he reminded me that if I went in others might go in after me, like with the Death Knight. An not all of em would size up the fight right and it would be disaster goin down, but a bigger mess.

Starlight is a tool he spent time buildin up an should not be destroyed.

I wonder if he has figured out yet that one result of him encouragin Morrigan to be around me is that her habit of callin him a moron is beginning to rub off on me.

Chit

#44 Post by Chit » Thu May 30, 2019 7:39 pm

I wanted to crush him. I had been watching Morrigan do it, the fun she had.
I LIKED the sound he made when his mended nose broke again.

All those times people like him talked like that to scum like me. It was good to have the upper hand. Makes me feel like a warrior.

He cares fer his own family an will crush other families an kids fer tuppence worth of advantage to his own family.
He'll give an 8-year old girl as a plaything to his asshole son who likes to torture puppies.
CRUNCH.
It makes me happy but it means nuthin in his head so convinced is he of how right he is an how we are scum.
Nomine pulled away the chance to put hoofprints on im. He looked at me an saw I wanted it too much.

Told Nomine I will be investigatin the son. Talkin to the driver.

But first there is Morrigan's gift to me.
She gave it to me back when my head was straight an I was worth givin a gift to. It touched me in my heart.

Afterwards I found out Nomine told her to do it. He already knew the pieces of news I brought as gifts.
Gifts are fragile things an life is hard an unyieldin. Like glass dropping onto stone.

With Morrigan's gift I got what I need. I have set up an appointment with the Void Elf.
It could go well.
But if I don't get the Me that don't give a fuck out of my head it could go horribly wrong.