20 questions for your character

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Benno

Re: 20 questions for your character

#31 Post by Benno » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:21 pm

1: Name: Feidhlim "Noz" Nozzleswatch
2: Gender and sexuality: Male
3: Describe your character with one sentence: Really loves flowers, and some other Things.
4: Religious/ethical view: Thinks most have good intentions, but is unsure about the horde. Tinkering is the way to save the world.
5: Family: Mostly just my mom (lives in Ironforge)
6: Why your family is... : My father died as part of the gnomeregan irradiation.
(Usually an explanation on why they are dead/out of contact/masters of the universe.)
7: one thing your character loves: Flowers.
8: One thing your character hates: Thermaplugg
9: One thing your character fears: Fights, and radiation.
11: One thing your character would never do: dark Magic.
I am a strong beliver in the idea that "no matter how evil, there is always something you stop yourself from doing". Besides a limitation or two is never a bad thing.
11: What would it take for your char to steal: If his friend was hungry, or something of the kind
12: What would it take for your char to wound somebody: threat to himself or his friends
13: What would it take for your character to kill somebody: Outright hostility towards him, his faction, or his friends. An eye for an eye.
14: One happy childhood/teenage memory (everybody has one!): playing With mechanical toys in Ironforge.
15: Character's view on the opposite sex and or other races: has a particular interest for redheaded Girls, even blood elf ones. Looks unkindly upon worgen, because of fear. Does not like greenskinned People.
16: One hobby your character has: chemistry
17: Characters trademark (can be thing, comment, dress etc): makes weird faces.
18: A goal your character has: to save Gnomeregan.
19: Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her: I see fire - Ed Sheeran
20: If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be: Don't trust everyone.

Syrawenn

#32 Post by Syrawenn » Mon May 01, 2017 6:06 pm

1: Name
Syrawenn of Lakeshire

2: Gender and sexuality
Female, straight

3: Describe your character with one sentence:
General nuisance

4: Religious/ethical view
The gods help those that help themselves

5: Family:
Father: Nomine (alive and kicking)
Mother: Euryale (deceased)
Brother: Seann (making life hard)

6: Why your family is... :
Nomine is immortal, of course, as leader of Starlight. He prolly cheated his way into that but let's face it: he does one NETHER of a job!
Euryale was the victim of a heavy cart passing over her rather than by.
Seann might have a problem with Syra being his half-sister, or maybe it's just her half of the inheritance money he's after.

7: one thing your character loves:
Her father

8: One thing your character hates
Horses

9: One thing your character fears:
Not being taken seriously.

11: One thing your character would never do:
Join the Dark Embrace

11: What would it take for your char to steal:
Needing it, contrary to the owner's belief.

12: What would it take for your char to wound somebody:
Not much, really. Any insult will do.

13: What would it take for your character to kill somebody:
Slightly more than offending her.

14: One happy childhood/teenage memory (everybody has one!):
Watching the stars in Nagrand together with Tarnuun.

15: Character's view on the opposite sex and or other races.
Guys are cool, but mostly idiots when they are interested in her. Friends come in all shapes and sizes. But what is it with the general Gnome annoying traits?

16: One hobby your character has:
Drawing.

17: Characters trademark:
Use of made up words and nicknames.

18: A goal your character has
Beating Chit at Tonks.

19: Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her
'Bran' by Omnia. A dreamy, wistful melody turning into a beautiful harmony once strong undertones join the main instrument.

20: If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be.
Grow up.

Nightspirit

#33 Post by Nightspirit » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:36 am

1: Name: Elarrah Nightspirit

2: Gender and sexuality: Female, Bisexual

3: Describe your character with one sentence: A world-weary Highborne who behind the mask is just a castle of glass.

4: Religious/ethical view: Follower of Elune, though not so devout as to discount other faiths.

5: Family: Her mother Aren'alar Starmist, her father Eldurillon Starmist and her former life-mate Iranerias Nightspirit.

6: Why your family is... : Both her father and life-mate are known to have been killed during the War of the Ancients and The Great Sundering. Her mother is presumed to have survived as she fled to Eldre'Thalas as a member of the Shen'Dralar, though Elarrah doesn't know if she survived even there and has not heard from her or seen her since.

7: One thing your character loves: Having the opportunity to help others using her knowledge or skills.

8: One thing your character hates: Societies being exiled for who they are or what they've done.

9: One thing your character fears: Returning to Kalimdor, more specifically to the lands where she came from. (Darkshore)

10: One thing your character would never do: Allow someone else to give their life for her.

11: What would it take for your char to steal: For Elarrah to feel as though the action is the morally correct one.

12: What would it take for your char to wound somebody: An attack either upon herself, a friend or a defenceless stranger.

13: What would it take for your character to kill somebody: An attack either upon herself, a friend or a defenceless stranger where the attacker refuses to yield.

14: One happy childhood/teenage memory: Selling her first few pieces of artwork to others at a street market.

15: Character's view on the opposite sex and or other races: She views all races as equal, even those on the side of the Horde.

16: One hobby your character has: Making artwork.

17: Character's trademark: Her short blue hair and lack of facial markings.

18: A goal your character has: To find someone she can trust and confide in after all these years.

19: Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her: Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns

20: If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be?: Don't let your fire go out, keep getting back up and keep fighting. You're stronger than you think.

Rey

#34 Post by Rey » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:08 pm

Reyahd Hassarahma
Female that cares little about gender but falls in love with the person and the beauty she sees.
Loving, bubbly pain in the ass with a passion to live each day
Hasn’t considered much of religion but clearly celebrates life, creation, joy and beauty. Respects and accepts all kinds of faiths and religions as long as they do not seek to steal away my freedom or limit a persons chance of seeking their own happiness.
Mother was killed by pirates, Father a fisherman in Tanaris
Sister: Hadassa - married to a pearlfisher in Tanaris and the mother of two kids
Brother: Alrash - Pirate lord
Brother: Keshoun - pirate
My family and i have no contact because of my pirate brothers. The pirates roam the coasts of Tanaris and i have landed myself some trouble with the piracy world. That is why i can not go home often and when i do i have to be careful.
8: One thing your character hates
Restrictions
Failing those I love
Pushing the right buttons there is nothing I won’t do. Though taking lives - even of those that seem “wrong” or “bad” to others I find very difficult. I believe that there are explanations to how and why people are what they are and therefore we can always come back from the dark.
Not much. But not just to gain wealth. Out of curiosity maybe. To save someone - definetely
Mentally - never on purpose but my actions and the things i say can hurt people without i realise it. I always try not to and yet it happens still. I get hurt just as much though.
To protect others
The day my father had bought me my first instrument. A wooden flute from a trader by the trading post. It was old and worn but as i blew it the very first time it struck a chord in me. That night was spent in the sunset at the beach - my father patiently teaching me to play the instrument and how to move my fingers across it, my mother mending nets with Hadassa and my brothers playing in the water. That evening - everything was perfect and i felt loved, accepted and at peace.
It is not a matter of gender or race but a matter of the beauty in the soul and the actions you take. I don’t like it when people get all snobby and look down upon others but if they’re kind i don’t care what race they are.
I’ve made my hobby my career as i dance and play music and sing for coins… Though aside from that my hobby is looking into things that usually means trouble to me - trying to solve mysteries, riddles or to help out gathering information.
17: Character's trademark
I often toss or shake my dark unruly curls. Other than that i am usually dressed in a tight green leather corsage and leather hotpands and long thigh-high soft leather boots. I like wearing a flowercrown on my head and bells and bracelets adorn my anckles and wrists - making me jingle merrily as i move around
I came to Stormwind with a goal to dance for the king. That seems less important now and i instead focus on living each day to it’s fullest. I hardly ever set longterm goals - my experience is that the journey is the goal itself and that each day presents new possibilities and new paths to walk.
Should i set one goal though…. nah.. still can’t
19: Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her
Shakira: Gypsy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3-GiVIE8gc
Hanine: Arabia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICUb7y1 ... 6U&index=2
Laura Vall: Quiet moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZhS-0l4wk
20: If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be
Other than the advice others has already given? Listen to your friends, show those you care for who you really are, do not run away from what is difficult - then you might end up alone!

Anomen

#35 Post by Anomen » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:14 pm

1: Name: Anomen Barrin
2: Gender and sexuality: Male and bisexual.
3: Describe your character with one sentence: A package of trauma, self doubt and shameless jokes.
4: Religious/ethical view: Stays away from religions and just does what he thinks is the right thing to do.
5: Family: Mother: Died protecting him from a lunging Worgen. Father: Never knew him and doesn't know of his fate. Marisa, adopted sister: Strained relationship that is slowly being mended.
6: Why your family is... : Mother died during the fall of Gilneas protecting him, his father was never mentioned by his mother or anyone else and his contact with Marisa is strained because of Anomen becoming a Worgen because of him saving her and her struggling to see him as still being himself afterwards.
7: One thing your character loves: Helping the people he cares for.
8: One thing your character hates: Seeing the ones he cares for struggling and being unable to help them.
9: One thing your character fears: Becoming someone's puppet again.
10: One thing your character would never do: Embrace the corruption dwelling inside of him.
11: What would it take for your char to steal: In cases of hearts, a pretty smile. In other cases, if it would be of help to his objective.
12: What would it take for your char to wound somebody: Them being a danger to the people he cares for.
13: What would it take for your character to kill somebody: If not doing so would possibly lead to the loss of life of a person he cares for.
14: One happy childhood/teenage memory: Going out to some water with Marisa and Aldus to skip rocks over the water and just have fun as three idiotic young children.
15: Character's view on the opposite sex and or other races: Doesn't care what race or sex people are, he treats them as they treat him.
16: One hobby your character has: Writing.
17: Character's trademark: Always having an idiotic response for everything.
18: A goal your character has: Figuring out who he wants to be.
19: Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her: As It Is - Until I Return https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HfPlPwhE5U
20: If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be?: Stop looking at and focusing on the past, focus on what you have now and make sure you still have it for in the future.

Eileena

#36 Post by Eileena » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:12 pm

1: Name: Eileena Bannon
2: Gender and sexuality: female, heterosexual
3: Describe your character with one sentence: blind healer with a strong connection to Song.
4: Religious/ethical view: not so convinced of the Light anymore, more in tune with Elune.
5: Family: father: Nathanial Bannon, blacksmith, whereabouts unknown. Mother: Leila Bannon, herbalist, died of pneumonia some years back.
6: Why your family is... : Nathanial took up service again after his daughter was reported dead.
7: One thing your character loves: family
8: One thing your character hates: solitude
9: One thing your character fears: silence
10: One thing your character would never do: cheat.
11: What would it take for your char to steal: no idea! The idea literally never crossed her mind.
12: What would it take for your char to wound somebody: immediate threat to herself or another under her protection.
13: What would it take for your character to kill somebody: direct, unstoppable threat to herself or another under her protection when there is no other option.
14: One happy childhood/teenage memory (everybody has one!): her first boat trip with her father, teaching her how to work the elements in her favour.
15: Character's view on the opposite sex and or other races: all are welcome to join at the table.
16: One hobby your character has: wood carving.
17: Character's trademark: her staff, never away from her, decorated with several faces.
18: A goal your character has: find her way back to Nomine, if she can.
19: Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her: Dragonheart: To the Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTlY8lXZaE0
20: If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be? Listen to yourself.

Anadelonbrin

#37 Post by Anadelonbrin » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:02 am

1. Name: Anadelonbrin Heartfang
2. Gender and sexuality: Female. Attracted to strength and skill or knowledge in certain areas.
3. Describe your character with one sentence: A beast forged in battle striving for Balance.
4. Religious/ethical view: A Druid through and through with ties to the Cenarion Circle despite her gender. She has great respect for Elune, but predominantly worships Her son. Kill or be killed, live and let live, it all depends on the situation.
5. Family: Her only known blood relative is her mother, Nariënde Heartfang. Although her blood father is unknown, there have been two father figures in her life: Quinthis Jonespyre (deceased) and Shan’do Everbreeze (first name never mentioned), blood father of the priestess Shirala Everbreeze (deceased) and two sons, both Druids like their father. Ana is also a god mother of sorts for Annie.
6. Why your family is... Learning druidism in a time long before female druids were officially accepted, in combination with strong and unpopular opinions did not make Nariënde well suited for polite society. Why she left Ana to fend for herself when she was little more than a kitten has never been articulated. Perhaps she went into the Emerald Dream, perhaps into some war or other, perhaps she was just a horrible mother. She has shown up briefly like a jack-in-the-box now and then over the years, often for some dramatic revelation or other, only to disappear just as suddenly. Jonespyre, on the other hand, was the first to properly deal with the mess of a cat Nariënde left behind when young Ana’s presence – and bloodthirst – started to become an issue for the locals. He protected her from those who just wanted to put the Feral out of her misery and managed to teach her the basics of language. He died in one of the many Naga attacks on Feathermoon. Shan’do Everbreeze still lives in Moonglade with his two remaining children.
7. One thing your character loves: Fish
8. One thing your character hates: Being touched without abundantly clear consent.
9. One thing your character fears: Failing to protect Chit and Annie like she failed to protect Shirala.
11. One thing your character would never do: Give up shapeshifting for good.
11. What would it take for your char to steal: In the case of food – hunger. In the case of anything else – a dare or request from the right person.
12. What would it take for your char to wound somebody: A hug. Or getting between her and fish.
13. What would it take for your character to kill somebody: Being conceived as a threat to Annie or Chit, to Starlight as a whole, to nature or to either faction Ana currently sides with.
14. One happy childhood/teenage memory (everybody has one!): Catching a fish large enough so she could properly still her hunger for more than just a moment and waking up the morning after without another predator or scavenger having stolen her food. With a full stomach chasing a butterfly over a nearby meadow drenched in warm sunlight.
15. Character's view on the opposite sex and or other races: Don’t eat Gnomes. They keep talking all the way down and will give you indigestion. A lot of human males seem unable to focus on anything but mating. Possibly because they don’t live very long and need to strive for as many offspring as they can. Orcs are often formidable opponents and honourable foes. Heart best eaten while still beating. Undead taste like ashes and the taste stays forever. Assure ample supply of water after fighting them to wash the taste out. Tauren share an affection for nature and a place in the Cenarion Circle and should not be killed unless necessary. All Druids, regardless of race, should be respected. Dwarves are good people.
16. One hobby your character has: Experimenting with alchemy.
17. Character's trademark: Never mastered properly changing her vocal chords and thus always speaks with a growl.
18. A goal your character has: Finding a balance between obligation and affection.
19. Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her: Dope - Die MF Die, Pain of Salvation – Road Salt
20. If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be? Maybe you should listen more often to the things you say to and about others and apply them to yourself. You have come a long way, but a little kindness to yourself is not going to kill you. You’re on the right track. Don’t stray now.

Fioliea

#38 Post by Fioliea » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Fioliea Dawnlight
      Female, Primarily straight.
        Strong but broken, mender and mother.
          Fioliea is a devout worshiper of Elune. Life and nature is sacred.
            None living
              Fiolieas parents died during the Third war, and her Son and Lifelong mate burned with Tendrasil
                7: One thing your character loves:
                Tenderness.
                  8: One thing your character hates:
                  Assumptions
                    Failing the once that needs her.(Falling in love)
                      Turn her back on Elune.
                        A very strong need of another.
                          To protect herself or someone else.
                            Same as above.
                              The birth of her little sister a clear summer night.
                                Fioliea sees humans, and most other races as inconsiderate and rash, not thinking things through before acting. The same applies to most males.
                                  Botany
                                    17: Character's trademark (can be a habit, comment, item, dress etc)
                                    Light and blue cloured clothing and her slight limp.
                                      Finding roots.
                                        19: Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her:
                                        Nothing more - I'll Be Ok https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-dN4Yvec6c
                                          20: If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be?
                                          Allow yourself to be angry, but also to stay angry, at least a while.

Philias

#39 Post by Philias » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:13 pm

1: Name: Philias Redcliff

2: Gender and sexuality: Male, pansexual

3: Describe your character with one sentence: Rough sweetheart that loves life.

4: Religious/ethical view: People believe a many things. Let them.

5: Family: None

6: Why your family is... : out of the picture? They died in a home-blaze.

7: One thing your character loves: Roses

8: TWO things your character hates: (equally) Breaking promises & the undead.

9: One thing your character fears: Sickness

11: One thing your character would never do: He would never make children purposely cry.

11: What would it take for your char to steal: Not much. He was a pickpocket and thief in his youth.

12: What would it take for your char to wound somebody: A command from his superior. Or a deep running feud.

13: What would it take for your character to kill somebody: See above.

14: One happy childhood/teenage memory (everybody has one!): Tending to rosebushes with his parents in their garden during early summer.

15: Character's view on the opposite sex and or other races: Philias loves diversity. Be it sexual or racial. He does not judge depending on the race. Except the Undead. He HATES the Undead.

16: One hobby your character has: Making toys (plushies)

17: Character's trademark (can be a habit, comment, item, dress etc): Eyepatch over the right eye and three prosthetic fingers on the right hand.

18: A goal your character has: To be useful in some kind at least.

19: Soundtrack/music piece that fits him/her: none yet

20: If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be? Don't dwell on the past, buddy...