Introduction - Kethelin Brightrose

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderator: Seneschal

Linda

Introduction - Kethelin Brightrose

#1 Post by Linda » Fri May 15, 2020 4:52 am

Name: Kethelin 'Linda' Brightrose
Race: Ren'dorei
Occuption Lorewalker

Kethelin was a prestigious mage, a private investigator, military commander-.. He'd gone through life fulfilling everything he needed, married, raising a family, a good home. There was nothing that could upset that pristine balance until one day, a fight that went sour. Mauled by a Worgen, on the verge of death, losing all memories and left with a whole new path laid out infront of him.

The Ren'dorei knew not who he was, his sense of touch, smell and taste gone, his left lung destroyed and his left arm beyond repair. Wandering aimlessly, trying to find any way to restore his body, ending up studying the route of a monk to understand and perfect his own body. Prosphetics replacing his left side of his torso and arm, he's living a humble life, with little interest in discovering who he was before losing his memories. Feeling that it all belonged to a person who died such that he could be reborn in that persons place.

Kethelin found comfort in the pursuits of knowledge, something he'd always had before losing his memory when he was a mage and investigator. Although this time joining the lorewalkers, guided by the Pandaren that was training him to fight. The Ren'dorei obscuring his true race behind illusions to look like a Quel'dorei. He travels from place to place, rarely staying anywhere for long, with a story for anyone who asks, and a keen interest in anyone elses stories.

OOC
Ahoy there, I'm Linda! I've seen Starlight around so long it's hard to really consider. I remember the days when Starlight was around on Steamwheedle Cartel, with Malvalon Gang, State of Stormwind and Old Town Trading Company. Spotting you here and there over the decade or more and always surprised with the longevity, so I've decided it's time to throw my application in with some of the old hats.

I'm Scottish, and starting a new job on Monday! I love Roleplay, and am trying to cut down on my WoW addiction. Thanks for your time reading, I loved RP with you in Dalaran recently.

Syrawenn
Seneschal

Re: Introduction - Kethelin Brightrose

#2 Post by Syrawenn » Fri May 15, 2020 5:30 am

Heyyyy Malvalon gang! Hello there, old familiar :)

Looking forward to meeting you this sunday. Sounds like this might add to the fun :)

Syra

Chit
Seneschal

#3 Post by Chit » Sat May 16, 2020 9:57 pm

And congratulations on winning the prize in the Fashion Show category of 'On the Wild Side'!

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#4 Post by Syrawenn » Sun May 17, 2020 8:37 am

Ah yes! I heard of this!
Good to have another fashionista around :)