Introduction - Earla Marchbanks

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderator: Seneschal

Sykeopath

Introduction - Earla Marchbanks

#1 Post by Sykeopath » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:01 am

Name: Earla Marchbanks
Race: Gilnean/Worgen (Typically stays in human form)

Earla doesn’t remember her parents. She grew up on the streets of Gilneas, picking pockets and causing mischief. This is were she met Seth and where their life long friendship started. They were thick as thieves. Together they would get themselves in and out of trouble. Mostly Seth getting into trouble and Earla getting them out.

That was until she was picked up by a harvest witch and taken out of the city into the marshes. Leaving her friend behind to fend for himself. This is were she learnt how to become a harvest witch and gained her love for nature and growing. She had a lot of time to herself during these times so gardening was a good way to spend the time. Whilst she was training she also gained a more comprehensive education than she ever received whilst in the city. She didn’t return back to the city until the rebellion and the attack from the forsaken. She met up with her friend again and managed to make their way out during the attack but not without losing some of their humanity.

After leaving Gilneas they both lived in Teldrassil for while, him picking up odd jobs whilst she learnt under the Cenarion Circle to become a Druid of the talon but this didn’t last for long as they were once again moved out when it was burned down. She now spends her time travelling, picking up odd jobs to earn money or to just try and help people. She would like nothing more though to go back to her roots of being a Harvest Witch and just helping farmers with their crop.

OOC:
Hi, I'm Sykeopath or Earla. Your guild was mentioned to me by a friend of mine and then I found you guys on Argent Archives and with the guild I am currently in dissolving it's time for me to move on. I have been roleplaying on WoW now for over 6 months, but I have experience in roleplay in other forms including D&D, LARP and online. I have helped run events but haven't run one myself before but I am sure I could put something together. I live in the UK (GMT). I am usually on most weekday nights (7pm st - 1am st) and most weekends throughout the day and night (Although with me working from home for the foreseeable future I am a little more free).

Anadelonbrin
Seneschal

Re: Introduction - Earla Marchbanks

#2 Post by Anadelonbrin » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:18 am

OOC: Hello and welcome to our forums! Sorry to hear about your guild falling apart. It seems to be part of the ebb and flow of online RP. We are fortunate that Starlight has managed to withstand the test of time.

When would be a good time for us to meet you? I suggest today 15:00 server time, but if that does not work for you, please give us a few options that suit you better. :)

Sykeopath

#3 Post by Sykeopath » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:53 pm

I can do today at 15:00 st :)

Anadelonbrin
Seneschal

#4 Post by Anadelonbrin » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:25 pm

OOC: Great, I will see you ingame. :)

Syrawenn
Seneschal