Reminder - Eritis Moonlance

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderator: Seneschal

Anomen
Pathfinder

Reminder - Eritis Moonlance

#1 Post by Anomen » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Name: Eritis 'Elftits' Moonlance
Race and Gender: Kaldorei Male

Words. Such a simple thing that everyone begins to grasp at a young age yet fail to truly understand the full extent of. They can carry many things. Truth or lies. Love or hate. Logic or nonsense. Joy or sadness. Yet at the end of the day, they all carry one important thing. Weight. And well... let me tell you one thing, my friend... Mine do so far more than your own.

Not much can be gathered about Eritis' past. What there is to be found is... well, interesting to say the least.
But why bother with the past, such frivolous things should stay where they belong.
So join in on the pleasure and fun of getting to know everyone!

A letter covered in petals that was left at the Blue Recluse
He sees several people standing around, drinking in great merriment. A smile appears on his face as the barmaid brings him his ordered drink. Many people said that he was a ballsy man for ordering milk in a tankard but he'll be damned if he ever loses his biggest source o---
Wait, scratch that. Wrong piece of paper. Guess that you got some insight on the observations I'm gathering from people in here.
Let's start all over, shall we?
He sees seve--
You know what, never mind. I'm just going to put down the basics.
The one who wrote this catastrophe is known as Eritis Moonlance, you must have heard of me, no?
If you haven't, I'm not surprised. Being irrelevant and forgettable is a very important thing in my line of work.
Anyways, my lad Eggsy told me to leave a message here for a, uh.... Sir Ah? What kind of name is Ah?
But it is a pleasure to write something to you, Sir Ah. Great many things have arrived to me about Starlight and their exploits.
On behalf of the Moonlance Company, I am reaching out to request a meeting with you. I don't know how much Eggsy told you but we wish to discuss several things relating to trade. So if it would be possible, oh great Sir Ah, let it be known here when you are available and I will drag my brother with me to meet up with you.
Now, I must thank you for reading thi- SYRA! IT'S NOT SIR AH, IT'S SYRA! OH BY ELUNE'S SEVENTH LOVER, ERITIS. YOU DAMN HALFW-

The letter ends there.

OOC

Well, guess it has come to this. I is Anomen, so I don't think I need to put another introduction for myself.

Syrawenn
Seneschal

Re: Reminder - Eritis Moonlance

#2 Post by Syrawenn » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:46 pm

ooc
Letter received annnnnd read by someone else TO Syra...so, that's gonna be fun :) We'll meet soon!