Introduction: Sylvette Irvine (joined)

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderator: Seneschal

Saeralyhn

Introduction: Sylvette Irvine (joined)

#1 Post by Saeralyhn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:42 pm

Name: Sylvette Irvine
Race: Gilnean/Worgen (spends vast majority of time in human form)

Growing up in rural Gilneas, is wasn't that surprising when Sylvette took after her father and became a hunter. With her canine companion Sienna at her side, she spent a lot of her later teens out in the wilds, practising her skills, to the dismay of her mother, who had hoped for her daughter to be a lot more ladylike.

However, that simple life ended when both the Worgen curse and the Cataclysm happened. Not only did she have to deal with her new, dual nature, but Sylvette and her family fled to Teldrassil as well. There, things seemed to settle down a bit, and Sylvette picked up a preference for a bow over the crossbow and gun her father had trained her with. Soon, she was back in her old habits, albeit trying to ignore her Worgen side unless forced otherwise. However, it was in this time that she started noticing being more at home out in the wilds than before. She kept away from bigger events, military and adventuring life as well she could, hoping to go back to that small-town feeling.

Losing her second home, however, caused her to wander for a while, as she felt antsy staying anywhere for too long. Her parents hadn't made it out of Teldrassil in time, so it was just her and Sienna now. In her wanderings, she hunted for a living, either selling her prey, taking up specific requests, or living of the land. However, with Sienna getting older, she recognises she can't do this her entire life, and has decided to stay in or around Stormwind for a while, to try and give her dog the best old age she can manage. While a part of her is scared of settling down again, another is hoping to find a community much like the one she grew up in, a place to call a home. This was never the life she imagined, but she'll make the most out of it.

OOC:
Hi there!
I'm Saeralyhn, or Sae, generally speaking. I don't think I've met any of you yet, but I came across your guild on Argent Archives, and after reading through your forums a bit, I had the feeling Sylvette might be quite at home over here. Eventually, at least. I'm still quite new to WoW RP, although I've RPed in other games before, as well as in real life. I'm a bit more limited in experience when it comes to running events, however. I'm from the Netherlands, so at GMT+1 (until DST is a thing, of course). My schedule right now is a bit uncertain due to some real life issues, but it looks like I'll probably have a lot of time on my hands in the coming months. Thanks for reading, at least!

Syrawenn
Seneschal

Re: Introduction: Sylvette Irvine

#2 Post by Syrawenn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:10 pm

ooc
Ello there! When would be a good time to meet up? Tonight (friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) evening are booked, but I'm sure we can find a spot either in the afternoon or after the weekend :)

See you soon!

Syra

Saeralyhn

#3 Post by Saeralyhn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:44 pm

ooc
Heya! Tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) would be difficult, but I should be around for the entirety of Sunday and next week, except for Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon. Just let me know what works for you! :D
See you soon!
Sae

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#4 Post by Syrawenn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:26 pm

Fantastic, Anadelonbrin will try to set a date with you!
Thanks for the quick reply :)

Anadelonbrin
Seneschal

#5 Post by Anadelonbrin » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:24 pm

OOC:
Hey there! I've sent you a PM to set up a meeting. :)