Ruby Maguire (joined)

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderator: Seneschal

Ruby

Ruby Maguire (joined)

#1 Post by Ruby » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:11 am

Name: Rubella 'Ruby' Maguire
Gender and race: female human
Occupation: Saleswoman of minor enchantments and magical trinkets.

Where shall i begin to tell my Story? Surely you do not want to know that i grew up as a farmers daughter.
Or that i studied my craft under scholars that were merely apprentices of other great sorcerers. That the knowledge and grasp on magic is mostly self taught after a stay at a grand teachers residence in means to gain more knowledge went belly up like a smelly fish.

But i can tell that my magic for the most part is stable and my business keeps generating a steady enough income to warrant my remain in the City that Starlight calls their home.
Varric told me to contact you should i ever need a place that i could start calling 'home' for myself. Whatever that means. So far i had the pleasure of meeting Miss Syrawenn once and had ample time with Lylieth who helped me take care of my business. Maybe there is a way for me to repay their kindness by helping some other members of Starlight with their own issues and troubles.

I am currently staying in a room at the ladies-establishment in the old-town quarter of Stormwind.
Do feel free to contact me by leaving a letter there, should you so wish.
I will respond to it as soon as i get the chance.

OOC:

This is just a general IC letter of application for my character RubyMaguire

You lovely folk know who i am, and what i do.
Loads of love.
Aza/Gramps
"Beauty? Everyone that's beautiful garners looks left right and center. Me? I am making sure everyone get's to experience that! For a bit of coin, of course."

Syrawenn
Seneschal

Re: Ruby Maguire

#2 Post by Syrawenn » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:50 am

ooc reply since Syra does not read :)

YES! Fun character :) Fond memory of the first meeting. I hope someone will be picking up your interview soon. Could you let us know when would be good for you? I'll be out of town for a couple of days so I'm hoping for one of the others to be able to!

Philias
Pathfinder

Re: Ruby Maguire

#3 Post by Philias » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:03 am

Anytime past 8pm servertime.
I'll be on that character predominantly in the following days, so catching me via /w or ninja invite should be easy enough.
"In a world full of fear and hurt, even the least fortunate child deserves a toy to remind it of better times. If only temporarily. And if it smiles? That's the best kind of payment in my eye." P. B. Redcliff

Syrawenn
Seneschal

Re: Ruby Maguire (joined)

#4 Post by Syrawenn » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Well, obviously that worked out :)
Welcome, Ruby!