Lumi's Commission Info! (Open for now)

Where the artists can show off and the not so artsy can get some help!

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Fadedkind

Lumi's Commission Info! (Open for now)

#1 Post by Fadedkind » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:35 pm

COMMISSION INFO

DISCLAIMER:
Hello! As many of you know, I used to do art commissions in the past. They were quite involved, with backgrounds and a lot of back and forth between me and the commissioner, so the drawing would be exactly as the commissioned wanted it to be. This will not be that.
Unfortunately I cannot offer that right now, so these commissions will be limited to a preset format and style. Sorry!
I withhold the right to cancel your commission or stop working on it at any stage. This is why I ask you to not send me any payment before the commission is finished!
These commissions are only open to Starlight and Starlight's friends.

WHAT YOU WILL GET:
191201_prev.jpg
- One character (+ prop if wanted)
- Any race (can be non-WoW, furry, etc.)
- Any pose
- 2/3 zoom
- Pencil lines, simple digital color
- No background
- Digital file only.

If you want something different, you can ask, but I'm sorry if I have to say no.

PAYMENT:
Base price is 20€. If you're super happy with your drawing, you can tip extra, but I don't expect you to! ♥
Payment will be to my Paypal. I will not ask you to pay until you've seen the final picture.

HOW IT GOES DOWN:
>>Please give me up to a week to finish your picture. Thanks for your patience!<<

1. You express interest in buying a drawing. I contact you and we chat about what you'd like me to draw. You can send me screenshots, photos, pose references, color references, anything you'd like so I can get the drawing to look like your character! Sky's the limit. Or, if you want to be surprised, you can leave it all up to me, you crazy gambler you.

2. I sketch your character in pencil, and send you a preview. At this stage, you can and should ask for revisions! (f.ex: "I'd like her to have larger boobs" or "Can you give him shoulderpads" etc). I make the changes and send you another preview. OBS! Any further revisions to the sketch will be a +5€ to the final price. This is to avoid endless revision loops (been there, yikes!).

3. After you've given me a go-ahead, I'll scan and color the drawing! Once done, I will send you a preview. You can ask for small revisions to the colors (I will no longer be making changes to the lines).

4. When you're happy with your art, I will give you the final price (20€ + any revisions) and ask for the payment to my Paypal. I will send you the full-size file. You can print it, repost it, edit it, do whatever you like! Go nuts!

Thanks for reading! Anything I forgot? Please ask any questions you might have!
I'm sorry if any of this sounds harsh, it's not my intention! :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Fadedkind on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✿ Lumi ✿ | ♠ Marras ♠ | Necrea |

Fadedkind

Re: Lumi's Commission Info! (Open for now)

#2 Post by Fadedkind » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:38 pm

People currently on the list to be contacted:

- Anadelonbrin
- Mirna
- Lylieth
- Devvy
- Philias
- Syrawenn
- Reyahd
- Anomen
- Serenais
- Cidcus
- Tahrina
Last edited by Fadedkind on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Fadedkind

#3 Post by Fadedkind » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:05 pm

First three commissions ♥
Anomen, Syra, Tialynn:
191202_prev2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Fadedkind on Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fadedkind

#4 Post by Fadedkind » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Brianshaw, Ellbry, Serenais:
191206_prev3.jpg