Ellbry's Log

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Ellbry

Ellbry's Log

#1 Post by Ellbry » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:27 am

Dear diary... Actually, I don't want to call you diary so I'm going to think of another name. But before all of that, I think that I ought to tell you that you are my second diary since I moved to Stormwind earlier on in the year. The other one who I named Clarence was too full of sadness about things that happened so I decided to throw it in the fire.

Yes, yes I know what you are thinking. 'Don't throw me into any fires!' don't worry, I'm not planning on writing anything sad in you so no fire throwing will happen... Hopefully. I mean that I will try really hard not to, but I might just give brief parts in order to go over something else... But I promise to try and at least write more positive things than bad, unlike the other one.

I wonder if it's weird to call you Philias... He's my partner you see and you'll likely feel his name written a lot inside you... Oh maybe that is a bit strange... I tend to like giving things lady names anyway, they are more delicate. Oh, I know, I'll call you Rose. Roses have a significant role in my life at the moment. I'm in love with a Gilnean rose, for one... But I'll dedicate my next entry to how we met and the other lovely people that I met after.

Oh dear, a full page already. I'll be back another day to write that tale in you.

Ellbry

Re: Ellbry's Log

#2 Post by Ellbry » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:17 pm

Dear Rose,

I know that I said I would write to you about how Philias and I met. But the most embarrassing thing happened to me today! I decided to treat myself to a spa day, you know... Hair trimmed, facial, nails filed and... Other things. It was all going so well until I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and went SPLAT! Right into one of those yucky mud baths! Not long after I was telling Anomen about how much I disliked being muddy. I was covered from head to toe in mud, I must have looked like some kind of a mud monster!

To make matters worse, when I finally got out of the bath, which was very tricky because being covered in mud makes you very heavy! I was trying to get away as quickly as possible and THEN I crash, bang, walloped into the hairy naked bottom of a rather large man. You might think that's where it ends, but oooh boy does it not!

The man ended up crashing into the massage table which knocked the oil trolley over and coated the floor in a slippery mess, which... Yep. You guessed it! I slipped on and landed on my back. EVERYONE was having a good old laugh... Well... Not the man I bumped into, he's now got a very dirty bottom and it looks like he whoopsied himself! I must admit THAT part was funny. But the mud wasn't fun, nor was getting it off.

But I'm clean and safe back home now, waiting for Philias to come home and see what he's going to be like. He warned me that he might be drunk, so I'm on standby to take care of him. Oh! I also need to bake some biscuits for a new stone voice that belongs to a lady called Lumi. She sounded nice and it'll be fun to see her in person. But I do wonder where Jingtei is. She's also a friend!

I'll write about Philias a bit more another time.

Ellbry
X