Reys (un)Reliable Ramblings

Moderator: Seneschal

Rey
Pathfinder

Re: Reys (un)Reliable Ramblings

#31 Post by Rey » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:00 pm

29th of nov

Oh no Syra… Don’t tell me that Ravian thought of this too.. That we might have to kill Florian… I don’t want him to carry that burden. I don’t want him to carry the guilt of killing the man he would call brother. Please don’t let it come to that. I can’t let it. You too Ravian - you tell me that this is a choice YOU make and i will have to respect it. The only way to move forward you claim is to be the one to kill if it should come to that and I will not take this from you.. how can I…. Truth is, I wish I could.

Lord of light and dark, spirits of earth, sky, fire and water - please let me dance with all the strength you grant me and with the joy of life in my heart and my mind. I will have to embody life itself and draw out that which kills so he can be free… Florian - the delicate flower in the garden of Marwanus. The one daffodil about to be overcome by thorny brambles of evil!
Let me be the blade cutting away the evil and instead of withering death see the flower bloom with all the beauty it has been blessed with.. please… Oh please - for Florians sake and for Ravians too.

Rey
Pathfinder

#32 Post by Rey » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:01 pm

1st of dec.

Glorious, wonderful Lumi. I didn’t know that’s how you felt. You feel so alone, you seem to think everyone adore me just like I see how much they adore you. The world is an odd place where two people see the same thing in the other and don’t see it in one self. I always liked you, now even more because I get to see the person behind the anger and the frustration. One who cares so deeply about everyone that the fear of their misfortune stands between you and the friendships offered If only you could reach for people instead of pulling away from them, you would see how important you are to the entire inner workings of Starlight. Even as I came to see you Nomine was there… Not because of the wound he had but to check on you. You say people come to you only for healing but you don’t understand the the check ups are also an excuse to get to talk to you - and also because you’re a damned skilled healer. I can’t wait to get to know you better and by the lords of light and dark. I’m so happy - thrilled and relieved that you say you have my back. The load already feels so much lighter knowing that you don’t hate me.. You really don’t. I trust you when you say you’re envyous at Anomen and me.. for being liked… imagine that. Lumi being envyous at us? For being liked… It’s almost funny if you weren’t actually serious. Now i suddenly feel like I have a real chance… And if not then you’ll guide me to whatever light awaits me when I leave this place and you’ll help Moonlight take care of Ravian.

I need to focus on the task at hand dealing with the witches but as the mask just sits there.. staring at me with gilded and gemmed eyes, waiting hungrily for the battle to come I have to do something else until the time arrives. It bugs me but if I sit still I will end up losing my mind and i need my mind in the right place when time comes.

Juriea seeks me out, tells me about this investor type who might be dealing with less neat stuff. Poor Juriea, she’s scared to death of him, wonder what kind of man he really is. She says she’s one of “his girls” like… what the heck does that mean? she’s not the type to be a lady of the night so what’s this all about? Not only does Juriea tell of this. She introduced me to another girl, a voidelf called Astania. She too spoke about he and some other investors often meet in and around Stormwind for secret meetings. I wonder if this is just a new group of many once more trying to claim the backalleys of Stormwind and by all means - I don’t care.. But i do care however that girls like Juriea and Astania are caught in this. They’re not part of the games of those blasted rich folks… They merely suffer for it. I could try to get the two of them out but they don’t dare yet and they won’t even tell me why. I’ll have to look into this further.. Find one of these investors and learn what this is all about.

Now I hear Tikal and Syra in my mind… Nomine too. “Don’t do this alone, bring back up and tell people about it” - They’re right but the thing is… There’s not much to tell yet.. As soon as i know more. I’ll take it to them.

Rey
Pathfinder

#33 Post by Rey » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:08 am

12th of dec.

Ohh the smell of delicious cookies and food is all over Stormwind. It’s odd. I’m usually so busy this time of year. Loads of parties in need of music and a dance. Loads of drinking - until we fall asleep drunk, happy and mindless somewhere under a table or in a bed - enjoying a celebration that went on for too long - indulging in what delights life brings. Now I’m all serious… thinking, brooding. Heck, I’ve been sitting on the graveyard for ages, focusing my mind on the water before me, the wind in my hair, the earth below me, sensing the heat from all around - the fires cooking, the people moving about, busy with winter veil shopping and stuff.
My mind twirls and twirls and only the water stops it… The deep, soothing silence I dive into , stills the raging fire of my stormy mind - just a moment though…

The days have passed and the wait drains on us all. I feel I pull away from everyone , even Ravian and he pulls somewhat away from me too. We both know that now is the time to focus, we both worry and we both want to keep the other safe. My heart still aches by the idea that he might have to kill Florian and he won’t allow me to act against it. He did however accept me bringing Mirna to keep him safe - thank the lords of light and dark… She promised to keep him safe from everything. He also knows, however.. that another far more dangerous enemy might face him. When the Sleeper passes into me there will be a time where I have to withstand it until hopefully the mask will bind it but there are so many uncertainties… The risk is that I might be taken over and if I am. I know MY love for him and the Sleepers desire for him will without a doubt turn us to him. If that happens I need to be sure he’s safe but he says the same and I know he has his own plans for this, plans he can’t share because what I know, The Sleeper will know too.

My body aches from all the training I’ve been doing. Over and over again I’ve danced and danced to make my leaps strong and my footings sure. I can not allow myself to slip. This is too important! I wish I could find comfort somewhere… forget the fear in my heart and the nervousness coursing through my body but i allwas end up here, amongst the dead, by the water - alone with my thoughts.

Do I even dare thinking of the day to come where there is no more Sleeper, no more Hetta, no more threat. Will my love still be here? Will all I am now still be here or am I truly linked to all this by a destiny I don’t understand? Maybe I’ll perish in this and I’m fine with that… Still I wonder.. If the day comes… Will he still want me?

I know he loves me. He loves the idea of me. I came to his family in a time of need and helped them face what they did not dare to face on their own - I know beyond any doubt that he loves me for that. But if that tomorrow comes. He will go back to a life of importance in Boralus where his loyalty to the family demands him to fight for their position and will there be room for a darkskinned dancer from Tanaris? A flimsy, witchy butterfly from a land far away - one who has little regard for the sanctity of tradition and the formalities of higher society… Will i end up causing him more harm. I know he will ask me to be there and lords know I could not stay away even if I tried but i would be a guest by night, a shadow in the perimeter of vision - I hardly think there would be other way for me… I can’t see there would be other way for him… and would he even want that?

Gosh Rey.. days before an important fight and all you think of is silly things like unsure love and a commitment you would have shyed away from a year ago - pick it up, girl! Get a hold of yourself and stop all this silly dreaming and thinking. Your head needs to be in the game - a game to fight the Sleeper and win!

I have comfort in my heart and a peace of mind, knowing that Lumi blesses me. If I’m to fall she will send me off in light and not fire. She will not burn me, she’ll bathe me in warmth and light and make sure I’m safe in the whatever comes after. Moonlight will take care of the family and Ravian. All will be well regardless. I have faith in that!

Rey
Pathfinder

#34 Post by Rey » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:40 am

13th of dec

Thank you Mirna… My little Ice-princess. You’re such a delightful surprise out of nowhere, so willing to help out and far more skilled than you know yourself. How I love seeing you at work - so focused on making the magic and to be useful. I’m sure you’ll do just well as soon as you start believing yourself more. I don’t see why Anomen didn’t want you. What’s the guy up to and who is the one who caught his heart and mind in a way you couldn’t… Strange. I would have thought the magic in you would keep him interested. I have to ask him about that at some point!

Now you’re done and I finally put on the mask I feel so good, Thanks to your magic I’m at ease, calm and the gems make my mind focus on the task at hand. I can feel how my body relaxes into being a tool for me to work. There’s no tension, no fear, no doubt. A strange freedom. Self assured my feet move and soon the rest of my body follows. I dance with you, my ice-princess, enjoying the feeling of pulling you with me into the magical weave of the dance itself. How our feet draw patterns on the floor and our bodies sway and move with the flow of life all around us. This is true… this is at the core of me. How we move - together in unison though still two separate individuals is at the core of everything. It is how we all move - part of a whole and still our own - to step, sway, touch and move in the eternal dance of life.

In the dance, feeling my heartbeat, my mind goes to him again and the joy makes my heart soar just as much as fear makes my stomach churn. Will it always be like that? Is love a double edged sword that will bite back as much as it gives? How can people handle such emotions and not tumble over? I don’t understand. All I understand is that in every move I make, every breath I take he’s there. When I sing I sing for him, when I dream, I dream of him. The nights in his arms makes all my troubles and fears wither away with a soft breath yet saying goodbye to him makes it all return with a vengeance. Though here, in the dance, magic encasing me, kissing my mind like sparkling butterflies and with the sensation of the chords that connect me to the world around me there is some kind of respite. My mind can focus on moving, dancing.. for him, for you - ice-princess, for life and also partly for the death to come.

My heart always drops when a dance ends. The beauty of the moment passes but I feel content, pleased that it was danced, it was shared. Thank you Ice-princess!

Rey
Pathfinder

#35 Post by Rey » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:01 pm

14th of Dec.

It’s about to happen. I feel the nerves, making my body tingle. My mouth is dry. I look at you, Raven of my heart and my heart skips a beat each time. This is the moment we will learn the truth. I am SO thankful for last night. There was just you and I - so raw and so honest, I can still feel your breath on my skin and it comforts me like a glass of water under a scorching sun.

Florian is in the bed, he is so pale - almost seethrough and weak. He is just a shadow of the handsome, self assured man I met in Boralus. The man I tricked and the victim of all of this. Philip is here too. He tries to remain strong but he’s afraid. He knows he might lose not just one but two sons today. It almost breaks my heart to see him like this, almost shaking. I can’t let neither of you die here today... I won’t.

Mirna - you came - Ice princess. Today I give you the most important task of all. Keep him safe and hold him back. I know he will want to act - it’s in his nature but please, please Ice-princess.. don’t let him.

Moonlight! I need to feel you, hug you. You have been my one support in all this. I know you have been the voice of reason, speaking to Nomine and the others when I could not express what was going on. I know you have defended me ardently - even when you sometimes felt I was doing wrong. Thank you.. Thank you SO much for being here for me Moonlight. I know if I tell you this you would frown at me, saying this is your job as a healer and that I should not thank you for doing what you’re supposed to do but I don’t think you know…. truly know…. what calm support, a pillar of pale silvery light you have been to me in all this. I know you’ll stay true to your words. You will help Ravian through whatever is to come if I can’t be there myself but you need rest too. You have worn yourself down… for so long.

Ana… I had heard you would be here. I still don’t know how you feel about me, you’re a bit scary but I know you will fight to keep them safe and that’s all I need to know. You will keep Moonlight unharmed and you’re so skilled - I’m not a fool that would turn down help such as yours in a moment like this.

You put the mask on me Ravian. Yours is the face I want to see now, at the brink of the performance of my life. Your hands must be the ones to lock the gilded mask on me, covering what is me for I must now become a tool in the dance and the lure The Sleeper so it will be gone forever. I will do all I can to finally free your family from the curse that has haunted you through generations. There will be no brother dying today!

I feel the hum growing in my body, my nervousness channeling itself into the steady rythm of the song i have meditated to find as the enchantments of the mask gives me strength. It’s an ancient song. My mother used to sing it to my father when they thought we were asleep and I always knew it would end with them going to the beach, alone, coming back hours later with sand in their hair and happy, loving smiles on the faces. This is the tune that played in my mind the last days and I feel the hum turn into a silky song as my feet start moving. The bells on my ancles jingle along as I move. It feels so natural to me - I’ve trained so hard that my muscles work without me hardly noticing it. My feet move, my body swirl and my mind reach out for the energies all around us. I reach for the earth below us, feel the deep rumbling through the stone under my feet, above me the wind swirls around the building with a soft howl and the breath of air fill my lungs. I feel the heat from the fireplace and the fire of life running through every person, warming the water we’re all born from. I try to reach, twirl the energies around me, strengthening my dance and my mind before I slowly reach to Florian and through him, The Sleeper.

I feel it instantly… The darkness stirs… It moves, reaching back for me. Not for comfort as I feel from Anomen but omniously, demanding, threatening and…. hungry? It hungers for life, it hungers for passion, it hungers for me.. It would be so easy to give into it. The promises it whispers.. “come to me and i will give you all you wish.”
I feel the power behind the words, the strength and the promises to give me power and control. Never again would I know fear, never again would I be pushed around, never again would I feel weak, less……. never again..

It makes me doubt, makes me turn against you as I had foreseen it would. Thank the lords of light and dark for you Ice-princess. You keep him safe, even from me! Good job!
I hear your voice, Raven of my heart, cutting through the lure of darkness as a knife through butter. Never again would I feel your arms around me, never again would we share a kiss… NO!

I keep dancing, swirling faster and faster - come to me Sleeper!… come to me so I can bind you! But it senses the trap, damn it! It’s slipping - just as I was about to try it slithers away from me like a snake, knowing that it can not get to him it goes for Florian instead and I sense the intense surge of revenge. It wants to kill, it is hellbent on killing and it will take what I will not offer willingly. If it can not have me, dance with me it will claim all of him. I can feel how my control fails…. What can I do!? Oh Ravian… My love. I know, I promised to come back… I know, I said we would pull through, please trust me now… That I did all I could… that this is the only way and if I don’t not only will Florian die but the strike team may suffer too and Hetta will win. She will keep up the curse and she will come for you again and again. Trust me!!

I feel the calm in my mind, ignoring the pain in my chest and the ache in my heart - Come to me… I will show you passion, I will show you life. With me you will learn passion, Come to me and we shall dance forever!

I will dance for you… forever - You, Raven of my heart!

Rey
Pathfinder

#36 Post by Rey » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:06 pm

3rd of Jan

I’m back… all is well. I look at you, dear Florian… and you’re weak and tired but alive.. ALIVE.. We all are. I was locked in that damned mask for almost a week but Ana got me out. Now she’s struggling, fighting another battle with herself, one I can’t help her with and frankly. I don’t have the strength. I need to make you smile again Florian. To make you believe there’s a future and to explain it all. There’s so much. When we last spoke you were courting me, we were a …. thing? and in your mind you trusted the witches when they suggested we should be together forever. Now you wake up again after so long… worn and tired only to learn that you were clawed into the witches game, doing things and trusting things that made little sense and that made you do bad things. You now have a brother you didn’t know about and that brother has my heart. I know you feel like you lost to him but it was the witches.. wasn’t it.. Your interest I mean? The way you look at me and speak at me suggests otherwise but…. it must still be remnants of the witches. You’ll heal soon. I’ll help you I promise!

Philip is so cheerful - to see him cook and be all chirpy and pleased is amazing. You so enjoy cooking old man and to see your smiles lifts my spirit. I do hope you and Moonlight will find some peace with each other despite the years that part you and the agespan that is an eternal obstacle in love between a human and an elf. Your kind warm love might heal her heart and her stern sweet loyalty might remind you that though your life is in the fall...it can still offer real love. You are so kind to me Philip… Your advice… Your trust and your respect. It’s really what got me started on this entire quest. Had it not been for the kind heart I saw in you I might have given up on Florian far sooner. Not wanting to save him but accept what I was told by so many in Starlight.. that he was not worth saving but then I thought to myself: Such a kind man can not raise a monster and I knew in my heart that there was more to it. Now I’m glad I realized and we’re all safe again.

All my concern is about the future now. I’m so confused! I can’t go back to whom i was before all this. A carefree musician and dancer swirling my way through life - unaware and just thinking of me. Now I know things... I know I have powers that I must learn more about, I know people count on me and … good riddance - love me! I can’t leave… I owe so much to so many people in Starlight. I love so many of them more than I thought possible.. and the Marwanus family.. I knew early on it was my destiny.. It still is and there’s no way I can detangle myself from them again. They’re under my skin, in my heart and my mind… Ravian… especially but….

I feel my blood boil at the thought of him, my heart racing when I see him and my mouth drying out when I hear his voice. He is always so controlled and I fear that my passion is too much… Am I too much, Philip? will I tire him out with the intensity of my love? push him away? Does he… love me as I love him?

“Do you want him to love the same way you do” You ask me Philip… and no.. I fell in love with him for being him… not for being like me. I don’t want him to change.. I’m just so confused, doubting, fearing.. afraid to lose him.

“He used to tell us he would not want to put any woman through the uncertainties of army life. That we would know he found the right one if he left the fort”
Philip smiles as he says this… He looks at me as if this means something but… Ravian left the fort to save them. He left because I promised him I had a plan. That they needed him.

“Yes.. it has all been resolved now and he has not gone back” He presses on, still smiling. Does this mean.. did he? I hardly dare to believe it. I almost feel dizzy. Is it true. Did Ravian resign the military not for the sake of his family but because of me? There is… no greater thing he could do. Not greater sign of his affection- for him to quit what he loves most… for me?

My feet move fast. I sense him near. I see his chord - shining with life, bright and strong in a world where evil tries to snuff out life. But his is there, calling me, guiding my steps. I need to see him! I need to hold him, RIGHT NOW!. To know if this is true. If what Philip suggests is so.

I toss myself in his arms. Oh Raven of my heart! To hold you! You look so surprised and the men all cheer but I don’t care that I interrupted your training!. I don’t care about anything but you. Just you - tell me!

...and so you do...Oh lords of light and dark - I love you!

Rey
Pathfinder

#37 Post by Rey » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:01 pm

6th of january

Who am I?
Where am I going?
What is my place?

I am Reyahd Ibini Hassarahmah, daughter of Elbin Ibn Hassarahmah and Atnu’ah Lish’in Kithris. I’m a dancer and a musician… And…. so much more not as easily described. I know the streets, I know how to wander, I know how to talk to people and learn about them. I know trouble - I sense it and sometimes I draw it to me.

I am going….. nowhere. I used to live MY life. Now I struggle to live a dusin lives on the expectations of others, trying to navigate in a world I know but constantly watched by others always eager to judge actions, intentions.. They pressume to know me and what I’m all about. And maybe they do. So where do I go now? There’s no turning back. That would mean goodbye and I’m not ready for that but heck if I want to carry these heavy burdens of living up to things I can only do wrong. So… I stand still, hiding away in a tower for all I know, all I am is of no use and I have no idea how to move from here without taking the wrong step.

My place is at Ravians side… That is clear. More clear than anything else and for now all i cling to. That and with Anomen for he knows. For the rest my place is….unsure at best. I still don’t know where I belong. I’m not Tanarian anymore, nor Stormwindian. I’m not a pirate. I’m hardly a sister and no longer a daughter.
I’m asked to take my place and when I try I do it wrong. Too outspoken - speak less, too many questions - ask less but know more because if you don’t know you make the wrong decisions. Seek information but stay away from any kind of trouble. Learn things but don’t learn too much for that may taint you, corrupt you. be helpful but to the right people.

AAARGH! My head is exploding and I feel like screaming!

Rey
Pathfinder

#38 Post by Rey » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:35 pm

9th of january

Ahh Hayhurst - you lovely man! It’s rare to meet a man like you that instantly makes me feel calm and cared for...Safe even. If only you understood the soothing, calming effect you have on me and Anomen too. Don’t you see that we need people like you to keep us grounded, steared respectfully into the right path, guided by a steady hand. I know you feel totally off right now. That you feel just as lost as anyone else and yet you radiate such certainty. You tell me Veyla is still alive… mostly because of your kind heart, saving her from whatever shadow creating was after her - probably sent by the witches. She was asking about me, was she?

Wait.. is that her? Ohh lords of light and dark. It IS you, Veyla!!. I both feel like kicking you and hugging you. I’ll do the latter. I’ve always been more a lover than a fighter. You look so well and even though I know you annoy the crap out of Hayhurst I can’t stop smiling.. alive… still. I bet Tikal, Nomine and Syra would have my head for even meeting with you but I can’t help but feeling happy to see you. I’m relieved that you’ve not fallen and sad because this is the path you walk. It’s like looking into a mirror, seeing myself as I could be. The twisted, lonely version, powerful and playful but alone and hunted. Always having to be on the move, looking over your shoulder. Had it not been for Hayhurst, Anomen, Syra, Devvy, Todd, Jas, Ravian and all the rest I would have been like you - I’m sure of it. But I found another way and so can you. I can teach you, I know it!

As you now leave us again I feel tears on my face and sadness in my heart and I find comfort in Hayhursts embrace. Always he is there to offer support… I owe him so much that I hardly know how ever to repay. However in the middle of the sadness I feel that destiny will bring me to face her again. I know we’re not done yet and somehow that comforts me greatly and scares me a bit as well.

Thank you for meeting up for a talk Ana… But.. You seem so odd. Almost.. hollow - emotionless. This confuses me. I would rather have you scolding me than being like this. I try to thank you but I’m not even sure you really understand and as I try to hug you - You run off… upset. You promise me that all will be well, that I should help the stillborn *sighs*. I don’t mind helping but that means I’ll have to listen to how everyone admires and talks all politely to Lady Czele. It’s not that I mind her as a person - I don’t trust her boredom. That makes her unsafe.. Thing is… How can they all willingly and without question trust an ancient, powerful mage-warlock void elf that is out to play. One that’s not even a Starlighter but they yell at me for nothing? I don’t get it… But I’ll help, Ana…. for your sake and to repay what you did for me.

Rey
Pathfinder

#39 Post by Rey » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:12 pm

22th of january

So much is going on - it’s crazy. There’s a murmur in the streets and dark troubles brewing. I see it on the faces of people I pass by. I HATE this hatred. I hate people speaking words of anger towards those that are different. I don’t care of they’re Ren’dorei, demonhunters or cute little gnomes. We’re all in the same boat, we should stand together, defending those that try to make a better world. A world where beauty and joy has a place and where love is the glue sticking everything together.
Hatred and anger has so many faces. The cold one chilling you to the bones. The hidden one that is clouded in a smile and the burning hot one that spurs violence and outbursts.
Love has many faces too… Faces I would much rather advocate. To build upon the things that makes us alike -not what sets us apart. I see the beauty in everyone around me. Even the darkest servants were once innocent and hopeful but the world pushed them towards bad choices and bad choices turned to hearts cast in iron and minds locked in darkness. But all locks can be undone - ask any rogue that. You just need the right tools. Any heart cast in iron can be melted if only love and warmth is stronger than the prison of the heart.
I know I place myself in risk, dressed as I am and with weapons that is nothing but my voice, a lute and my looks. Too often I need to rely on words alone to get through the layers of hatred and the groups that try to spawn this hatred into the streets. I will not have it - not on MY watch and not in my streets.

I know Nomine don’t want me to start fights and I’m not trying to. I don’t want to disobey him nor cause trouble. I just can’t stand idly by when I see wrongdoings. I can’t not speak up. But I’ll take Syras advice and not voice it all the time. I love how people of all kinds mingle in Stormwind. Meet and debate, exchange cultures and ideas but it has to be done with a sense of respect… of love of life because that’s the only way we’ll fight the evil that will always threaten the hearts of good people. The darkness will always linger… It will always endure. The trick is to make love, joy and friendship stronger.

I will get Hahdassah out of Tanaris. Ravian will save her!… My sister by blood. But I also gained another sister… Mirna - my Iceprincess. That means I’m a princess too - a princess of the water! I love the idea of having a sister as Mirna. One to hug, to stand by, to find safety and understanding with. One I know will try to understand me and not judge me for what I do wrong but love me in spite of that. I’m not sure how Hahdassah sees me anymore. It’s been so long. Will she understand me and love me for what I’ve become? Will she accept me for what i had to do… To her, to our brothers? Gosh… it’s all confusing but I’ll take one day at a time. Can I do anything else?
Florian is doing better too. Getting stronger every day and he’s so stubborn - he’ll not give up on himself nor his ambitions. He’s a wonderful man. I wish him all the best and I will always have his back and help him. I’m bound to him as much as I am to Ravian and Philip. It will never change… ever.

Rey
Pathfinder

#40 Post by Rey » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:52 am

27th of january

Conwal - How you mirror me so much… In you I see the pain and confusion I felt in my youth and childhood.The vulnerable acknowledge that something stirs within and the fear that when people learn of it they will turn you down. I sense the trouble in your mind - the dark clouds hovering over you, threatening to steal away the last part of you. You’re not alone. I promise you this! I’ll not let you go through this alone, nor will Anomen. We know what you’re feeling and if nothing else then I’m a living proof that there’s a way for you too. You’re not half as annoying as I am. You will manage through this and find a new path beyond - I’ll not judge you, not ever for I know the weight of judgement.
You place your trust in me so willingly and I won’t let you down. The rest will love you and help you too. Don’t you fret!

Veyla found her way to you however and she’ll use your kindness against you. I don’t blame her much, she’s hurting herself and unable not to go for weaker spots. She’s lost her way in this world and diverted her path from one of life and love to one where the next con is her drive. Please, Oh please Conwal.. Don’t be her next con. I’ll do all I possibly can for her but you’re one of us and it’s my first priority to help you through this. If you fall for her trickery as I did, the path will be even more rocky and thorny - Trust me… I know!

I hope so much you’ll let me carry the weight of your burden with you. That you’ll trust me in this. That you feel what’s so adamant for me that you do.. That I really know what’s at play. I know how the being inside you mess with you - demand things of you that you don’t want to give. Don’t give in to it...Don’t listen to it, instead listen to me… to those that stand by you out of a will to help… not to harm.

Anomen and I have a plan. We’re working on it though I’m also concerned for my little pea… He’s hurting and confused and there’s not much I’m allowed to do. I’ve been trying to get through to Ellbry - he’s helping Anomen says but Ellbry is being an ass!

I don’t get why you can’t just meet with me, little goldie… Talk to me - it’s all I ask. I won’t and can’t force you into anything… That you even consider that I might makes me both angry and sad. Why are you decided on ignoring me? I want to help Anomen, I need to do something. He’s been there for me - all along and now…. I’m not even allowed to know what’s even going on. I could start working on something myself but that would be downright foolish not to mention very dangerous… So goldie… talk to me!