GBB1: High School Starlight!

IC and OOC planning/Event thread

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Stoen
Seneschal

GBB1: High School Starlight!

#1 Post by Stoen » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Gerna's Bonkers Blunder event 1: High School Starlight

The first time flux has started. Will Starlight save the day? Yes. Yes, obviously they will. But let’s have some fun until they do, okay?

Ingame location: Sunwell Plateau
Time: 4/7 at 20:00

Setting: Think the of most stereotypical high school movie. That is where we are, at the grand High School named Starlight. The final exams are a week away and after that, there will be a big party to celebrate. We are trying to hit all the high school movie stereotypes here.
Of course, the king and queen of the ball will be crowned at the party. The queen will get a tiara that is currently locked up in a glass case for all to see. A shard adorns the tiara.

So think of what sort of character your character would be in this setting. If you want to play a limited role, that only one person can have (queen bee, headmaster, whatever), post it below to reserve it. Otherwise, we will have a short introduction of characters at the start of the event where each person says one sentence to introduce them. If you need more than a sentence then you are way overthinking this.

Devvy
Pathfinder

Re: GBB1: High School Starlight!

#2 Post by Devvy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Devvy will be the in-school plumber/handyman who has to repair all the stuff the kids break and has to unclog the drains if they get clogged up with cigarette butts and rubber.. ehm... no-baby-devices
“Auri," I asked slowly, "are you joking with me?"
She looked up and grinned. "Yes I am," she said proudly. "Isn't it wonderful?”

Syrawenn

Re: GBB1: High School Starlight!

#3 Post by Syrawenn » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:30 pm

Ooooh man, if I can make it tomorrow Syra will be goth girl :)