lucas ferly:introduction

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderators: Chit, Officer

lucas ferly

lucas ferly:introduction

#1 Post by lucas ferly » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:29 pm

lucas ferly started his adventures in arathi where he had lived since the attack on castle ferly. but he got bored so he left arathi and has now lived in stormwind for two days. house ferly had lived in a castle on an island right beside dun morogh but got killed when the lich king and his troops took over their castle. but lucas fled and is now the only living ferly. then came cataclysm and that destroyed the island and the ruins of the castle now lay on bottom of vashj´ir. when lucas heard that castle ferly had been destroyed he was filled with anger and rage and then swore an oath to protect azeroth from any threat. about me irl im 17 live in denmark my real name is also lucas. im new to roleplaying. free time to do stuff in world of warcraft: work days 3:25pm to 12am (but prefer not to play world of warcraft after 10 pm. friday and saturday: 12pm to 12pm (24 hours if needed). and sunday: 12pm to 12am. and english is not my main language so please ignore if i make a grammatik mistake or something

Character name Gheman. (Edited by Tikal)

Tikál

Re: lucas ferly:introduction

#2 Post by Tikál » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:28 pm

Thank you for the application Lucas. I have sent you an in game mail inviting you to the Darkmoon Faire tomorrow at 20:00 server time.

We look forward to meeting you IC.

-Tikal.
If you only ever do what you can do, you will never be more than what you already are.