Dwane Forgehammer - Introduction

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Bovil

Dwane Forgehammer - Introduction

#1 Post by Bovil » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Name: Dwane Forgehammer
Gender and race: Male, Dark Iron Dwarf

Dwane is a Dark Iron with an extensive family. The son of Bovian and Ojana, brother to Bovil and Ovanna and father to Ovanni. The Forgehammer family has fractured ever since the Catacylsm - And the members of it find themselves scattered to the wind and treading their own path. While Dwane has spent the last eight years serving the Alliance army as a soldier, ever since the Dark Irons joined the Alliance after the Cataclysm - He longs for the family he has lost once more, be it with new a new family or rebuilding the ashes of his own.

A skilled combatant with a preference for a sword and board style combat, Dwane is usually on the front lines in conflict. A confident and striking individual, Dwane is not a shy type in the slightest. However his confidence is not overbearing, and he is neither stereotypical nor aggressive in his nature. Preferring to keep a sober mind he abstains from alcohol - Probably a habit picked up from his time in Shadowforge City and working covertly against Dagan Thaurissan. At his heart however - Dwane craves adventure and family bonds.

OOC: Hey Starlighters! Dropping an OOC note to say that it's Altrius from way, way, way back in the day here! Some of you older members might remember me. Well it's been a good, what 9 years or so and I was chatting to dear Lumi as we've stayed in touch over the years every now and then. She invited me to put an application in and I was thinking about asking her about it already so .. Here I am!

I guess only thing I can say is .. I was a young dumb 18/19 year old all that time ago, and im 28 now so .. Don't hold the stupid Altrius from the past against me too much? :) Thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon.

Syrawenn

Re: Dwane Forgehammer - Introduction

#2 Post by Syrawenn » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 am

ooc
ALTRIUS! Hi! I remember :)
Good to see a dwarf around again. Too few of those. You can bet on an officer making an appointment with you soon, but til then don't be shy if you see another Starlighter running around. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to catch up.

Tikál

Re: Dwane Forgehammer - Introduction

#3 Post by Tikál » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:41 pm

Hi Dwane, thank you very much for the application.

Myself or a fellow officer will try to contact you asap to arrange some RP.
Sorry for the delay.

-Tikal
If you only ever do what you can do, you will never be more than what you already are.