Chaos Continued (ramblings before bedtime)

Moderator: Seneschal

Syrawenn
Seneschal

Re: Chaos Continued (ramblings before bedtime)

#221 Post by Syrawenn » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:11 pm

Okay, names, check.
Of COURSE he saw it comin, geez! Thanks, Philias. Good thing ya don't feel the urge to shoot Brianshaw anymore, or we woulda had a completely different conversation now...totally new meaning to the word 'shotgun weddin'...

Gramps asks why.
Well,
The right words.
Fuck the world.
How's that fer the right words, heh.

Hope I used the right words with Elb.
Safety first.
Then a whack over the head with unity.
Lessee if he'll take it an understand.

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#222 Post by Syrawenn » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:41 pm

Writing....
Ugh.
WHY does that feel so off, so weird?

I can draw, can't I? Why not just draw letters?
It's stupid.
I can't do that shit.
Brianshaw is the most patient of idiots, heh.
I think I'll just keep it to my name. Dunno why i can't get my head around it.

So, once I get THAT done, we can have a date, huh? An hopin it will work out.
Fuck.
Gotta feelin Brianshaw wants to shout it off the rooftops...I better make sure I get some people informed before he explodes, heh. Can't blame him.
Quite possible he managed the impossible.
So.
Typical fer him.
More reasons why he's gotta be the right one, huh?

DAMN, I'm gonna be a married gal...Rey is gonna laugh her head off.

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#223 Post by Syrawenn » Fri May 01, 2020 6:47 pm

Busted.
He walked in on me, heh.
But no weird shit. That was good. Real good.
Before ya know it I might not even need my secret compartment.

Wonder if he'll chance drakey at the orphanage though. Would be good, though. Don't need a drake who don't like people in the middle of town!

Nice of Con to do a drinkin bit. He been silent a lot. Lotsa people have. Hopin this will get people together again. Maybe he can strike up with Iri about the alchemy bit. At least it was said out loud now!

Damn, I'm gettin old. Got a guy, got a position, got people to take care of.
What's the world comin to?

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#224 Post by Syrawenn » Tue May 05, 2020 4:34 pm

I shoulda KNOWN!
Has she gone all daft in the head?? I thought I could trust her with information!
Obviously not.
And then she thinks a whack will solve it.
Suuuuure.

BAH!
Well fine. I'll be more careful with the stuff I share. A LOT more careful.
Also...how come anyone I mention is someone she'll distrust, add to that pattern she seems to see where everyone is out to take down Starlight?
First Brianshaw, now...well. We'll see what comes of it. But I know she's wrong about Brianshaw! So she might be wrong about this too, no matter how adamant she is.
Dad ain't crazy, ya know?
He KNOWS stuff.

Bah, bah, bah. I'm fine with keepin an eye out, but I dunno if I'm fine with havin every single little detail that happens distrusted. She trusted Iri! SHE came back outta nowhere!

Never mind.
We'll see.
Just cause I'm pissed off don't mean we don't have to check it.

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#225 Post by Syrawenn » Tue May 12, 2020 3:37 pm

Yep. Philias needs some time.
But! He don't mind me along!
Sorry, Brianshaw. Ya said it: the guy needs it. Only it ain't gonna be a night out but a few days in Northrend.

Oh, crap. Gotta figure somethin out with Blue then...drakey might need him. Damn!
Right, back to the drawin board.
Umm...travellin without Blue...well shit.

An what's with Anom's sense of time? He been around the clock one times too many? Weird. I wonder bout his thinkin sometimes. Is it so odd that I wanna know how he's doin? With his kid an stuff? Just cause I don't want kids don't mean I don't see what they bring others.
Oh well, at least stuff is goin well, heh.

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#226 Post by Syrawenn » Fri May 15, 2020 1:56 pm

Heheh, riddles...so, I ain't half bad, it turns out. Not as good as Anom, but I already knew he was insanely smart. Turns out ya don't have to do writin in order to do riddles.
Turns out Philias didn't know I don't do the readin thing.
He was shocked. Better stay away fer a bit. Don't want another big talk on how important that shit is. I know! An soon I'll write my name! Tha's enough!

But yea, fun. Good riddles. I'm guessin Elb is way more into his brain than he wants us to believe.

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#227 Post by Syrawenn » Mon May 18, 2020 9:13 am

That shirt...I mean...that SHIRT! And the chair! Netherbats, and just when I thought I could not laugh any harder, Brianshaw calls Philias' bluff and....smooches him straight on! FULL CONTACT SMOOCH!
I'm still feelin the muscle aches from that fit of hysterical laughter. Couldn't stop...

Strongarm might be big on the health thing (raw eggs???), I think he might actually find contact in Starlight despite all our sugar bakers. That guy is achin fer friends. An gramps might just have hit the right button. Of course he did, cause, gramps. Duh.

Still. Giant guy. An I mean giant. An then he goes happysqealy over Brandy. Tha's just...sweet. I like him. Hope he will find his way. An the stone he is after. Alchemists an their stones, heh. Now who was it the other day on alchemy? Iri fer sure. Was it Aldus or Conwal? Gotta check.

An I won the bet from Brianshaw! Second chair held out! Still fun to fight out out later back home, heh. An drakey is gonna stay outside from now on, damnit!

Tonight I go off with gramps to find some stones he is after.
Also gotta ask what the gift was fer. It's beautiful, really. But...why?

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#228 Post by Syrawenn » Thu May 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Talkin bridge lived up to its name....not just a new Starlighter outta it, but an old one too! Mim walked in! An she KNEW the new guy! How's that fer coincidences! Or maybe it wasn't an she wanted to check us out through Valid. Which is valid. Harhar.
But hey, cool stuff. Just wonder, now that I think of it, how this will go down with Ann an Ticks...an Lia...

The guy seems up to par, though. How strong are ya when ya decide to follow a new path after ya thought ya knew stuff?

An...I FLUFFED PHILIAS!
HAHA!
I fluffed him good!

Good trip. Nice goodies. Wonder what I'll do with them scales an teeth. Wonder when my arm will stop burnin too, heh. But hey, if gramps would rather not see a Starlight healer right now, I sure can. Fio ain't around an this time I did NOT do anythin deservin a lecture, soooo...maybe I'll ask Iri. Cause it's annoyin. An it hurts. An I hate it.

But I fluffed him.
An we did fun stuff.
An we ran, hah!
An snowballs!

I wanna go again.
Not just cause he needs to get back to himself.
But also cause I want to. It's grand! Gonna ask Brianshaw if he knows those isolatin plaids fer the cold too...he might. Guy carries half a house with him on tour, so. This I wanna know!

Should take Brianshaw there too. This was real fun. No lifethreatenin shit, but just...havin fun an kickin the crap out of stuff that tries to bite ya! Guy deserves a break. But how? Can't leave drakey. Hrm.
Will think on it.
Just hope gramps figures out what is best fer HIM.

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#229 Post by Syrawenn » Sat May 23, 2020 6:52 pm

YES!
Brianshaw had the same idea! Go figure! Hah! Outside the walls, nice shed, joined building...yep. Should be good. Now le's hope he can talk to gramps about stuff.

Maybe I'll get a good sale tonight.
If that mage comes through.
An if not, I'll go find that Raven emporium. I'll get the money fer that house alright!

Syrawenn
Seneschal

#230 Post by Syrawenn » Sat May 23, 2020 7:46 pm

MORE THAN 10.000 FRIGGIN GOLD???

What the actual fuck, Will! WHAT???

Oh my, ooooooh wow....this....this is gonna change things. THIS is gonna make a difference! Brianshaw is gonna FREAK! Damnit, I woulda KISSED that guy if he wasn't that hairy...okay, maybe I wouldn't have kissed him anyway cause well, ya know, heh.

But I hugged him! DAMN! Monday we do the exchange. If this works out I am SO gonna be in his debt! Gonna remember the name. Gonna put it up an mention him to Starlight if it all goes down as I hope...then we finally got a good connection to the sanctum! Will Cobblepot...DAMN, what a guy!

An all that cause I was bored an told him he was screwed cause I was gonna sit at his table...WHEW! YEAH!