Chaos Continued (ramblings before bedtime)

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Syrawenn

Re: Chaos Continued (ramblings before bedtime)

#151 Post by Syrawenn » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:19 pm

Well SHIT, Ann! I ain't the same PERSON as Anom!
Ya better remember that!

Syrawenn

#152 Post by Syrawenn » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:54 pm

Owh maaaaaan....so then I go an say stupid stuff again!
Ain't no wonder people disappear cause I SURE make em feel good.
Not.

Tried explainin, made it worse.
But it's true, ya know.
It's got nothin to DO with Anom. Didn't have anythin to do with Tarn either.
It's just how this crap always goes.
The world turns mad an poof. Gone, missin, dead, silent, whatever. I don't think Tarn meant to disappear. It just happened.
It always just happens. Kien is really the only one who's still around.
Kinda.
An we broke it off cause it just wasn't right anymore.

So yea.
It's me, huh?
Not you.

An now stuff is snowballin.
So the world will go mad again.
Unless I beat em to it.

Syrawenn

#153 Post by Syrawenn » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Okay, so now I own a dress again.
An it's purple.
Which is funny.
But it's got a neat li'l trick. Damn, Jingles...ya smarty.

First one laughin is gonna get kicked.

Syrawenn

#154 Post by Syrawenn » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:07 am

What the actual flip...113 questions?
So, Dubs bein the ONLY one who has some serious stuff to ask about the whole officer thing, of course I go. So then she says she has 113 questions...very serious...geez...gotta respect that, though. So, we had a siddown.
Turns out it was only seven or eight or somethin. She just wanted to see my reaction. Apparently I got points for it? NO clue what's goin on but it seems I passed her test. Tha's surprisin, cause I don't like icecream an I definitely don't wanna gnome assistant!

But yea...actually kinda flatterin to have someone think so hard on this, heh. Kinda nice feelin.

Then, surprise number two...Ana.
Wow, Ana.
I didn't know whether to hide or to tackle her.
She was fun, actually. Different. A li'l more...I dunno...lookin at people?
An then when all nether breaks loose cause Rey got herself into some situation, the rest picks it up an Ana calls me before I go visit mom's grave.
An another bit of nether breaks loose, cause she knows
About Morrigan
An I can't do anythin but agree...cause all the friggin frustration from that fake vote comes up again.
But I manage to tell her the stuff dad explained
The tool
I manage to tell her why I'm still in Starlight.
I'll be watchin their back.
Tryin to get her to help me with that. I don't want her to leave again. I mean shit, she used to scare the netherbats outta me with the way she talked an got mad at me an told me all the stuff I was doin wrong an all the things I had no right to know cause I was only a human...

An now she suddenly asks about my dreams.
Ann told her.
But Ann did not tell her everythin. An I can't tell her cause it ain't my story to tell. But I ain't gonna lie either. So I tell her I know Ann feels lost. I know she's fightin stuff. An I tell her I'm on it. I ain't gonna let Ann go in alone. I won't.
Ana ain't feelin grand about leavin Ann alone. But somehow this seems to help her, knowin Ann got people.

An then I get to tell her.
About the whole dream stuff.
The difference between bein pulled in an jumpin in. The wacky time trick an the loose teeth trick. The choices ya can make in there.
An she gets it!
She says she sees it differently but she gets it!
An she says stuff about the veil thinnin an holes punched an people bein able to see more in the dreams but damnit, I did that BEFORE all this happened! I was THERE already! It's like all of a sudden this whole big, scary, stupid, nasty thing that been botherin me fer my LIFE is suddenly reduced to a li'l accident from the dream itself since now more humans walk in...
An then she says at least I know when I'm in there an the others don't.
Okay.
So it's still different, but at least she believes me now. An at least she don't tally it to a veil. Not all of it. So maybe it's worth somethin after all. Maybe I can ask her more an maybe she can help me with it.
Things changed.
I used to be so scared of her.
Now we seem to be talkin fer real.
I mean, really real.
She hears me. She even says sorry about back then, but that ain't the point. I don't need a sorry, I need her like she is now. Real. Here. On ...yea...some kind of weird equal footin perhaps. Sounds weird. Ancient elf, silly human, equal footin, heh.

An then we talk about officers. I tell her of my plan. How it will help keepin an eye out. She says it's hard, really hard. An that it bein hard simply means it's worth fighting fer.
I look at her an realize I can turn the tables right now.
An I do.
I ask her if that means she'll stay.
I don't say the rest of the words. I think she knows why I ask now.
It's hard stayin with Morrigan on the stone. Very hard.
But that simply means it's worth fightin fer.
She says yes.
She'll stay.

Syrawenn

#155 Post by Syrawenn » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Okay.
I'm still no good at this boyfriend-girlfriend thing. Pfff...Or maybe it's the stupid trial having been postponed AGAIN. I swear he's doin this to get me angry an prove his point...an Anthar gettin cold feet.
Not happy.
Not happy at all.
But not much we can do right now. Don't think Lyl sees how important it is to follow the letter of the law here. Any proof of any of us meddlin an I'm toast. It SUCKS.

Talked to Lil. Finally figured out why she's feelin so outta place. It's like ya see people headin fer stuff where ya know there's other options but they won't listen.
I know that place.
Been there, done that, doin it again. An it's goddamn hard to make yerself clear to people sometimes. Stupid thing is, how much do we bet Rey gotta feelin Lil don't listen to her instead? Friggin stubborn people, both of em, both of em meanin so well. I'll get em to talk yet...an if not me, then dad or someone. It's okay to disagree, it's better than okay to voice it, cause damn, if people go silent, we will fall. VOICE it, damnit! TALK. Don't mean ya get to solve it, but at least make people know how ya think on it. An yea, that means they's gonna be voicin their disagreement with ya too...ya gotta be ready to suck that up an let it slide off again.
Are people ready?

Syrawenn

#156 Post by Syrawenn » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:33 pm

Ran into Lil an Sto.
Or rather, they pulled me in, hah.
Insane how they do this, year after year, bein together an just...knowin what to do or what to say, or what not to say.
Tha's somethin I had with Tarn, ya know? An I wonder why I feel so stupid when I dunno what to say with Anom. It's like I'm missin a next step or somethin.

So then they ask stuff an I start thinkin. Yea, I like the fight, I love the challenge. But then I think there's this undertone when I say somethin wrong. Like he thinks I don't trust him after all. An tha's really hard to get through. THa's not a fun fight. Tha's one where he feels hurt an stuff. An tha's one that makes me nervous as nether. Cause one of these days I'll hurt him bad enough fer him to leave.
I don't like that. Tha's the wrong kinda fight. An fer some reason I'm afraid to bring it up again. Cause I'm a bore by now.
Damnit.
What's the next step?

Syrawenn

#157 Post by Syrawenn » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Oh yea, so one elf gets pissed cause I didn't catch her name an the other challenges me?
FINE!
War is on!

Syrawenn

#158 Post by Syrawenn » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:38 am

First guildmeet.
Wheeeeeeew...what a rush. An kinda speedy. What did I ferget?
There was some people, not as many as usual, an quite a few latecomers. But tha worked out, kinda.
Stoen had a hat. Didn't wear it. Opened the box afterwards. Heh, weird guy. Was some kind of weird witchy pirate hat or somethin. Not sure why he wanted me to wear it, but I'll do it my own way. Don't need a hat, right?
Ticks said I did alright. Dubs said it too. An Anom, but he's SO biased, heh. But I think it was okay. Didn't screw up.

Meetin Anom afterwards. Well shit, he learned how to kiss. Was a weird evenin. Somethin mighta happened, somethin more. But then there was Chit sayin somethin confusin on the stone an the tension just...disappeared.
Makes me nervous.
Wonder if he even wants to.
But damn.

Syrawenn

#159 Post by Syrawenn » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:42 am

Where's Ana?

Syrawenn

#160 Post by Syrawenn » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Not hearin ya again.
Not listenin to ya again.

Stuff ya ain't been tellin me, Anom?
Again?