Francis Raleigh & Zaccary Fox

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderator: Seneschal

Francis

Francis Raleigh & Zaccary Fox

#1 Post by Francis » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:35 pm

(The letter in your hands is written in a not at all neat script. It's shakey, blocky, and very much appears to be written by someone that does not at all write often)

To whom-ever's hands this letter falls into,

greetings.
My fellow brother in arms and i have been fighting against the scourge in the last weeks and found ourselves drifting without much a purpose once the threats died down.
Both him and i are far from putting our weapons down, and neither do we seek to retire.
So a common friend of ours, an Apothecary by the name Louis Meriwether, recommended us to seek contact with a fellowship called 'Starlight' to offer our skillsets and experience to.

I believe this is the part in a letter where we are meant to introduce ourselves. So i shall do just so.

My name is Francis Raleigh. For many years now i have been a sell-sword and soldier. As long as the contracts align with my morals, my blades remain unforgiving and in dire lack of weaponry, the claws and fangs i call my own should not be underestimated either.
In my free time i... run errands. Do odd-jobs here and there to stay afloat and earn my keep. Though i do believe myself at home in the shadows more often than not.

My companions name is Zaccary Fox. He's a marksman with deadly aim and rarely misses a shot. In his time off-service to king, country or the next-best paying purse-owner, he's a wartime writer and a bee-keeper as well as a family man and an exceptionally good tracker. That man earned his expertise through years of practice. Both off and on field. A reliable man that will always have your back if push comes to shove.

We've been on the road for a while now and seek to start a new chapter of adventures that will not require us to jump off Death's razorsharp edge every day anew.

With hopes to set up a meet for a talk in person.

(the letter is signed in two different handwriting styles. The first shakey and blocky, the other immaculate, but devoid of swirly nonsense)

F. Raleigh & Z. Fox

--------

Both characters are alts of "Philias" and "Wilsby". Contacting both of us via Discord to set up a meet should be the easiest way.
If there are any questions, please do feel free to ask away. We're both more than happy to answer, either here, or on Discord.

Cheers!
Phil