Qufu Wu Tzu (joined)

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderator: Seneschal

Bertel Wobblespring

Qufu Wu Tzu (joined)

#1 Post by Bertel Wobblespring » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:52 pm

Hey, some of you already know me and my Gnome main character Bertel Wobblespring, however I want to join Starlight with my Pandaren character, Qufu Wu Tzu, that I have played since MoP, most of that expansion with Qufu being my main.

I've already spoke to Tíkal about joining and we agreed to meet for an IC interview, and am now writing this forum application last minute, cause I forgot all about me promising writing one until 10 minutes ago.

As I explained to Tikal The Arclight Association which Bertel is a member of unfortunately lay dormant and likely will stay that way, and I'd like to still be active in a guild, but want to keep Bertel free for random social/casual RP.

Bertel will most likely remain my main, but I'd like to spend more time RP'ing Qufu, however he is somewhat more demanding for me to RP than Bertel, and I have to be in the right mood to do so, so I can't promise how active I will be.

But I know you are all lovely people, so you definitely seems like the right guild choice for Qufu.

I don't see much point in copy pasting my Argent Archives profile for Qufu here when I can just link it: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/124722

Here's a quick walk through his professional skills and personal development though:

Qufu has been training as a monk and herbalist basically since he was a just a cub, and he is proficient fighter as well as healer with a large knowledge about medical herbs and making medical potions out of these, he is your typical peaceful and friendly Pandaren.

Though he did use to have a quite hot temper, and he used to view the other races of Azeroth in general as being somewhat barbaric of nature, a view born from the cultural shock he got after discovering the state of the world outside of the Wandering Isle, in the time after he left it and moved to Stormwind.

However moving to Pandaria, where he has spend most of his time training and meditating the last couple of years, honing his skills as a monk, has helped him to put things into the right perspective, giving him a new sense of inner peace, and with that a greater acceptance of the state of the world, coming to terms with the other races that happens to inhabit it, as well as his own place in it.
Not pink, not grey, nor green or yellow: Purple is the color of this fella!

Syrawenn
Seneschal

Re: Qufu Wu Tzu

#2 Post by Syrawenn » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:02 am

Well, hello there!

Welcome to the bunch :)
Wilsby: "She's the energy ya never knew ya needed."
Kien: "How come a warrior who thrives on rage never seems to get half as much in a fight as Syra does in an average conversation?"