Ellbry Manley

Contact us here or in game. We don't bite!

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Ellbry

Ellbry Manley

#1 Post by Ellbry » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:48 pm

Ellbry Manley

Age 20 (Dob 5th November)

Gender and race Human male.

Occupation - Tide sage abilities, tailor, medical training, avid cook and baker.

Personality - Friendly, giving, slightly dim, innocent and clumsy.

History

Ellbry is from a family who owns a fishing company in Stormsong and was sent away to study because his family didn't approve of him not being a typical man like his brothers. He preferred to spend his time sewing or doing things that would be considered 'girly'

Whilst away studying he spent most of his time either with his mentor, training in combat, or on his own making clothing for dolls outside of his studies. He didn't have friends of his own age and was bullied for being different.

But then when the tidesages listened to the old gods and fractured, his mentor turned into a k'thir and tried to turn him/kill him but Ellbry killed him first.

He fled and used his tidesage abilities on ships to earn coin and try to keep away from the tidedages that were after him.

He got into a bit of trouble with some pirates and that's how he ended up in Stormwind.

In the city he has set up a small tailoring business, has gathered a good number of clients and uses the money he earns in tips to buy fabric and make clothing for the needy.

He doesn't know a lot about mainlanders and their history, but enjoys listening to people tell their tales. He hasn't seen much of the world, but would jump at the chance to explore if he was in good company.

He has found good company in his 'sewing buddy' Philias which has given him the opportunity to meet other members of Starlight and has found them pleasant people which is why he wishes to join.

Ooc information - hi everyone! So happy to have been given this opportunity to sign up with you lovely bunch. I've been looking for a place for Ellbry to call home and after having met so many of you in game and finding your characters to be so nice, I think that I might have found it!

I tend to be available most evenings for roleplay though it tends to be around 20:00 ish or later, depending on the day. I'm also happy to help people with content as best I can.

Syrawenn

Re: Ellbry Manley

#2 Post by Syrawenn » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Hey Ellbry! Was hoping to see your application on the board soon :)
Currently we have a recruitment stop, but we're expecting to open up soon again. Please feel free to join us in social events in the meantime. Could also be a nice way for the officers to already get to know you.

Thanks for your kind words! I assure you your name has been mentioned a million times over the last weeks, all in a positive way. We will contact you as soon as we're recruiting again.

Syra

Ellbry

#3 Post by Ellbry » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:54 am

Hi Syra!

Thank you for the reply. I've been having a lot of fun meeting with various members over the last week. Hopefully he gets to meet with Syra again too!

Syrawenn

#4 Post by Syrawenn » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:01 pm

I'll try to have her behave :P