Memory of Starlight

Moderator: Seneschal

Chit

Memory of Starlight

#1 Post by Chit » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:38 am

We've now got a new forum banner, beautifully designed by Mayron, showing characters in Starlight, which you can see above. You'll see that at the left, in the background, is the figure of Ibelin, played by Mats Steen. He is always in the hearts and memories of those who had the pleasure and privilege of exploring Azeroth and outside in his company. We wanted to keep him with us in Starlight's future.

Chit

Re: Memory of Starlight

#2 Post by Chit » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:24 pm

I emailed Robert Steen, Mats' dad, at his home email address with a link to this page, and he replied to me, asking me to pass on his message.

Ooops. This was heavy my dearest friend. In 10 minutes I will meet the finance commiittee in Oslo and tears are falling down my face ;-). At least I got 10 minutes to wash them off :0).

What is more important is that you in a brilliant way put things in an hectic environment into the right perspective Anne. Thank you!

Life is a journey. Our experiences are the "places" along the way and maybe - sometimes - we are lucky and can bring a person we have met in one of these "places" with us. This is the true value of life. In the end it all boils down to friendship, closeness and love. In you guys Mats found this - and we have also been lucky enough to have experience this through you and Starlight. Please convey this message to the rest of the team - now I have only 6 minutes......