Playlist roulette 2: Electric Boogaloo

Fun forum games for everyone!

Moderator: Seneschal

Lylieth
Pathfinder

Playlist roulette 2: Electric Boogaloo

#1 Post by Lylieth » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Hello Starlight Folks! Round 2 of the Playlist Roulette is now open to signing up to!

Not played before? well this is how it works.
People wishing to participate in the game sign up their characters name to play, then, when all the players are assembled, each person assigns a song based on their knowledge or persception of the other peoples characters. Then, we assemble the songs into a playlist based on those choices. it has also been requested if people could also write a sentence or two as to what about that character influenced that choice in song.

When posting your songs for a character, name the character, what song or piece of music and who's version of the song it is or what game or film it maybe from. (is it paint it black by the rolling stones? A cover? or the one from Westworld?)

Example of format: Joe Bloggs:Paint it Black, The Westworld Version
Jane Doe:Ace of Spades by Motorhead
Belieth,Destroyer of worlds:I'm a Barbie Girl by Aqua

The main rule really is to make sure you have a song for everyone involved, just as they should have for you. if you struggle, ask for help from others if you are struggling, or ask the person who's character you're trying to assign a song to about their character, but please do no ask the person to find you a song for their character (Example being, don't ask me to find you a song for my character, but ask me what my character is like so that you might find a song yourself, or get someone to help you.)

Please have fun, be a bit silly if you like, but keep the songs relievant to the character please. Also only one character per person, so pick wisely who you want the list to be made for.

If you are putting forwards the same character from the last game. Please add a theme as well (such as songs for X in battle or songs for X relaxing)

So, if you wish to play along please reply in this thread. The Deadline for signing up to play will close on the 3rd April at midnight. Then i'll give until 15th May for people to finish submiting their choices. Any questions? feel free to contact me on discord, it's the best way.

until then, enjoy your day and take care

Violet

Re: Playlist roulette 2: Electric Boogaloo

#2 Post by Violet » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:23 pm

Would love to partake again :D Though I leave it up to people if they wanna share a song that they think would suit Violet either in battle or while relaxing :3

Nomine
Site Admin

#3 Post by Nomine » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:13 pm

would love to be part of it.

Anomen
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Anomen » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:18 am

Curious to see what people would think up for Anomen so I'll go along for the ride!
This message was sponsored and double-checked by Pagmir's Court of Critters. If you need to get something done right, contact someone else. But if you want it done horribly yet hilarious, Pagmir's Court of Critters is perfect for you!