A thought collector of Alaide

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Alaide

Re: A thought collector of Alaide

#11 Post by Alaide » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:04 pm

What do I know about the light person... loves pets, is seen often near the creepy one. The creepy one claims to love pets too. If I were to procure a cute pet in order to lure the light for a personal talk, the creepy one would follow for sure. So no cute pets here, no. I could say that it's a sensitive talk about the light, but then I have to invent such talk. I can't let the light thing know that it was just an excuse. Could it be that this being is not truly of the light? Very unlikely, I saw her casting spells and performing healing on the dancer. It felt like pure light. They wouldn't set up all this performance just to trick me, I'm not so valuable. The priest that left, the light person and the young noble do seem to possess certain abilities or wealth, I'd say they are good targets. I'm not sure if they even wanted me, I found their recruitment poster absolutely by accident. Might be letting me join was a move to calm the suspicions and win the trust of those who joined recently.

But I feel that I'm taking this too far... However, the picture does look gloomy. They even seem to exploit personal affections in the cases of the noble and the light person. This is truly scary. But might be this at least tells me that a few people there are not evil and cunning, so I could try to get to know them better. I could tell something like: "I am free this evening and I would be glad to have company". No, this looks too contrived! Might be... "The park in the moonlight is a marvel!". This is even worse. "It would be my pleasure to have a quiet conversation"? Oh no, this is just so bad! "Would anyone like to join me for a walk tonight?" This is... better, it could work.

================

Alaide

#12 Post by Alaide » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:01 pm

It's quite difficult to believe that these people are part of an evil society that tries to exploit the recruits, now that we played words and stories... what if that's on purpose to trick people into trusting them... The mage's story of getting into it quite supports my initial fears. I don't know if my suspicions are wrong, but might be I would understand if I observe these people more.

================

Alaide

#13 Post by Alaide » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Now this is interesting. A person lies to you and confirms being a criminal. You start feeling that the person might be not as dangerous as you thought before. Is your mind alright?! Just be careful with this person, can be very manipulative. That's why you feel that the person can be trusted, because the person must have been practicing the skill of manipulating others for decades! This is all strange though, how others are fine with these stories of criminal past... would the light people also be alright with it? The human healer seemed full of light, although different kind of light, and seems to be close to the shady person nevertheless. Sure, some of the laws are stupid and are fine to break... but... really only some.

These ancient elves are arrogant even in Stormwind. Was it so hard to answer whether I can learn shape-shifting in five years?! Ugh. I hope I won't become like this ever. I bet that one is so old that even forgot how long it took to learn the shape-shifting. *a drawing of an angry cat face*

The priestess wasn't arrogant though. I wonder if she's coming back ever...

================

Alaide

#14 Post by Alaide » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:39 pm

This is so frustrating, I just don't feel like going on with it but others depend on me doing my work so I have to keep on going. I don't even know what exactly I want, but it's definitely more than I can get in the nearby future. I'm sick of these sick plants. I'm sick of blight and of the sounds of those goblin flying machines... zeppelins is their name, yes... I used to marvel at their beauty, but now... not anymore, at least not these days. Might be I'll see them for the beautiful machines they are sometime later. Magical mechanical birds cursing the forests from high above...

But I must keep on learning. I'm so very tired but I have no other way. They will all despise me if I quit. I have nothing else that I'd like to do. (Except for having fun with pets and in the library.) I have to keep on going with this.

================

Alaide

#15 Post by Alaide » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:28 pm

Now that I'm going to be surrounded by the same people most of the time, it is not safe to keep this journal anymore. The old thoughts will be hidden by flames. Thanks for listening, dear dead tree.

================

/the thought collector journal got sliced into pieces and then burned in a fireplace/