Chaos Continued (ramblings before bedtime)

Moderators: Chit, Officer

Syrawenn

Re: Chaos Continued (ramblings before bedtime)

#141 Post by Syrawenn » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Finally!
So, we might not know about the damn stone or that black eyed idiot yet, but finally. I think he finally realizes I'm more than a bunch of weird ideas in a bouncy package. Stupid guy fer constantly waitin til I spell it out!
Please, just let this work out, alright?
Lemme get to the bottom of this next insane mystery an get him some rest so he can figure out where he sees this...no, how he sees this goin!

Syrawenn

#142 Post by Syrawenn » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:46 am

So, how come people try to dissuade me to get involved in stuff? First it took trouble to convince Anom that I will know when to back down, then Ann suddenly gets on my case about having too much stuff to do to be able to help her!
I wouldn't offer if I didn't wanna.
An I want to do this. Come on, it means a chance to get Ann out of void. How's that not worth billions if she would want that? So then I started wonderin...does she want to?
She said yes in the end when I told her she could decide, just not fer me. But there was something about givin her that freedom of decision. Wonder if someone has been pushin her. Wonder if tellin her it was up to her mighta been the only reason she said yes.

Pfff...that feelin where everyone is testin ya to see if ya come up with the right answer....best way to go about that? Just go mind blank an say whatever pops up. Surest way not to be second guessin others...

Annnnnnnd....talkin about right answers: Anthar will testify, he says! I know how to reach him now an apparently Seann stopped payin him. Gosh, surprise...not. So he'll talk! Oh I hope he will actually tell people how he got paid fer marryin me...how he never even saw me! That should tip the scales.
Please, let that tip the scales, cause Rich don't think he can go fer better than reasonable doubt right now. Too many things can't be proven. So its gonna be about witness characters...how believable they are, how believable Seann will be.
How I will be.

I'm gonna have to be in one room with Seann. He will say stuff about me again. He will make me sound like a loon. So there's no use tellin em about how he thought raisin me right meant the cellar. They'll just think I'm makin it up to make him look bad.Chit says he' been playin mindgames with me. Maybe if he does that in front of the judge, they will finally see him for who he is...

Maybe.
Pfff. Shakin.

Syrawenn

#143 Post by Syrawenn » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:42 am

At least he stopped me this time...fer a kiss...and I dunno if he realizes, but I heard the sentence he never finished in our last talk. I remember.
He is so much more than the composed fella he shows.

Maybe he is scared of himself, rather than me.
Gotta let him know its okay.
I can handle stuff.
I can handle most stuff, really, in the end.

Cept Seann.

Syrawenn

#144 Post by Syrawenn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:06 am

I had a weird dream.
Little blue birds were flying hither and tither between the trees. I asked Ana how she kept track of them.
She said she didn't have to, for they were dreams and knew where they were going.

Funny to be dreamin of Ana after last night's attempt at pulling Ann outta the void.
Ana is stuck in a way too.
Wonder if she notices me walkin the dreams.
Wonder if it is the same lands or if I'm walkin on a different floor, so to speak.
Wonder if Ana knows where she is goin.

Funny to be dreamin of her.
Don't think she ever agreed with anythin I did.
An still be missin her.

Syrawenn

#145 Post by Syrawenn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:17 pm

I am missin somethin.
Went in soul searchin fer Ann again. This time no need fer the water. Seems any reflection will do when I try to look...I dunno...through it? Like tryin to focus on somethin that ain't there.
But I keep missin somethin.
All I do is piss her off.
She says the void whispers lies.
How do I prove I ain't?
Wanted her to somehow conjure up a light. Ya know? Fer chasin the shadows away? But then there was no water to do the reflection trick.
Gotta rethink that.

An then she suddenly jumps into this game where the floor is lava. I know the game. Seen it before. But it's kinda hard to jump on somethin in a void.
Kinda empty, ya know?
But if she wants to play, sure.
There to help, after all.

So
Make belief
Found out I ain't too good at this thing.
Followed her directions, kinda. Tried to get her to fly to the stars. More light, ya know?
But yea
So
Games
Make belief

How do ya play
When ya never did?

Syrawenn

#146 Post by Syrawenn » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Snowballin.
Stuff is snowballin.
It was so quiet, too borin...an then suddenly I meet Anomen, then I find out what I can do with the damn stone, THEN I can take that bit to Ann, an THEN other stuff starts happenin!
I tried explainin to him.
Dunno if I managed.
But it's a snowball.
First a little bit of stuff an it grows bigger an bigger an more stuff happens til POOF the snowball hits the house.

What's up, universe?
What are ya hintin at?
What big bad thing is gonna hit us?

I know somethin is comin.
Cause I'm havin a really good time with Anom.

Syrawenn

#147 Post by Syrawenn » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:18 pm

I am gonna KICK that Aldus! Some friend, hoistin up Anom after it was clear he done enough fer the night! SOME friend!
An I'm gonna kick the crap outta Anom fer not realizin the SHIT he is doin to himself! I mean, come on! Eatin, sleepin...basic necessities, yea?
Yea!
Where does he get the idea he still can't ask fer help with that? Why does he keep on runnin away SO hard from his own thoughts when it will kill him in the end?
Well thanks, mister! Why'd ya ask me to try this shit out if ya were plannin on dyin anyway?

Okay so he says he's gonna start workin on it again...
He better.
Or I'll kill him myself.

Syrawenn

#148 Post by Syrawenn » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Great.
Just great.
Back to the drawin board.
An this time I got no clue where to start, cept step into that stone again.
He better find someone he trusts to be there outside the stone.

An I'm tired.
Tired of all the crap repeatin itself.
Nice an selfish, huh?

I better get through that trial.
At least I will get a hold on some things.

So I told him I'll trust him.
Cause I should.
I really should.
I mean, he puts his trust in me.
An then I tell him I'm sorry stuff is always difficult with me.
An he says everythin is always difficult with me but he don't mind cause I always come out on top.

Yea
But ya know
That usually means I end up alone again.
Cause I ain't gonna be fooled no more.

Syrawenn

#149 Post by Syrawenn » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:05 am

So...yea.
Plans.
Lotsa plans.
An then suddenly his eyes are back to normal. Says it was 'everythin' that piled up.
Tha's the nice way of sayin nothin, really.
Caught him out on it.

Told him I was gonna figure out crap anyway.
So Anom says it's gotta do with how he feels an stuff.
He was back to jokin an all that, but in the meantime I hear other things too.

I better have a plan ready, cause with the highs an lows he's goin through, there's gonna be more changes of eye colour than a black eye in the week after!